🌹05

4 months later

"Hey hey hey!!! Who told you that you can carry these huh?! I told you to rest didn't I?" Taeyong scolded Heejin who was transferring the box to the store.

"I-I just want to help.I never did much like you did to me.I just want to repay your kindness" Heejin looked down to her fingers while caressing her bump.

"Hey bub.Listen here.You are pregnant okay? You have a baby in your belly.If you did too much work, the baby will get tired too.If you get sick, the baby will get sick too"

"So take a rest and don't do heavy works.The baby will be healthy if you take care of yourself well" Heejin blushed at his sweet words.He booped her nose making the red face girl stunned.

"Okay" she muttered and Taeyong patted her head."Give me those and go rest hm" Taeyong took the boxes away from her.Heejin walked to the couch and took a nap as she was tired.

"You potato" Taeyong whispered and  gently laid her down to the couch comfortably.He slowly placed his hand on her belly and stroke it.

"If you don't want to go away after this, I am willing to let you stay here.Even though we barely know each other, I already fall for you.I promise to take care of you and the baby forever" Taeyong smiled softly hearing Heejin's little snore.

Suddenly his phone rang."Hello?" he got up going to his room."Yeah I am home...Heejin too...WayV are back? That's nice!!! Let's have a party tonight!! My place!! Okay bye!!" He hung up the call.

Taeyong went to the kitchen and cooked the dishes for the party.After an hour, Heejin woke up smelling the fragrance of food."Is that TTEOKBOKKI?!" she dashed to the kitchen where Taeyong was cooking.

"Hey you already up?" Heejin nodded."Tteokbokki?" Heejin asked as Taeyong served her a plate."I know you want it.My friends will come tonight.We will have a party" Heejin looked at him.

"Can I join?" she asked with the doe eyes making Taeyong internally awed."Of course you can!! But you can't drink okay?" she nodded her head happily.

——–—–

"Hello Jinnie!!" Mark greeted her with a hug."Hello Markie" he smiled widely and gave her a box."This is for the baby" Heejin looked at him confusedly."It's not my birthday?" He winked at her.

"Come on let's open them!!" Mark showed her some more and gently pushed her to the living room where everyone were.

"What is this?" Heejin nervously asked."Open it!!" they chanted.Heejin took a peek but she saw nothing.She opened it and saw a pair of white baby's onesie.

"M-Mark this is for my baby?" Mark nodded."T-Thank you!!" she cried in happiness.

Heejin did think about buying the baby's stuffs but she didn't have enough money and she didn't want to use Taeyong's as he already did much to her.

"Come on!! There are more!! Don't cry now!!" Taeyong patted her shoulders from behind."Noona I bought this for you!!" Chenle handed her a really big box.

Heejin opened the wrapped and awkwardly chuckled."T-Thanks C-Chenle!!" she blushed a little bit looking at the present.

"I've told you to not buy that breast milk pumps!!" Jeno slapped Chenle's shoulder."B-But they said that the model is the latest and the hottest stuff in the baby shop!!" they laughed at him.

"Thank you everyone!! I-I promise I will cook for you guys later!!! After I give birth!!" they cheered together continuing the party.

Heejin stared at her presents by imagining how will her baby look in them when Taeyong sat down beside her."You like them?" she hummed softly with wide smile on her face.

"Thank you" she giggled.