Only in Chicago

[reaper&dynasty in pic]

"Bitch he gon kill you if you don't go the fuck home" Queen said as she looked Dynasty in the eyes.

Dynasty looked over at her Legacy with pain in her eyes. Legacy was the one man that brought out the best in her. But with what they had been through they both knew their love was forbidden.

"Man I'm over all this shit Bae I can't keep doing this with no one fuck dude he can destroy that crib for all I give a fuck." Dynasty yelled.

"Dynasty don't go please you gone make me kill a nigga if some happens to you." Legacy begged.

He loved Dynasty but he couldn't show it. This was the first time they had been around each other since her son's DAD Reaper shot his cousin. With tears in his eyes Legacy grabbed his nine with the extanded clip and took all the bullets out.

"I could fucking kill you right fucking now! Dynasty looks at me"

It hurt her soul to know she had hurt him but she couldn't help the love she had for Reaper. NO matter what happened she knew he would always be the one. After all this he is the one man that made her better and her child's father.

The fact that De'Fynest was at her house destroying everything was driving her crazy.

As much as she wanted to stay with Legacy she knew she couldn't. Everyone was calling her and she was the only one that could control the situation...

{Phone rings}

"Dynasty this nigga over here throwing all yo shit out the crib. What you want me to do sis?" Ez asked

"Do what you gotta do bro I don't give a fuck"

"You sure" he asked

"No Ez don't fucking call Reaper I'm on my way"

"Ight"

When she hung up she saw the hurt in Legacy's face. She knew that once again she was about to hurt him. When she tried to leave he cried and yelled at her.

"None of this would be happening if you just knew how to keep your fucking legs closed!"

"I'm sorry! Please let me make things right. Please I gotta make it right. I love you and I can't keep doing this with you. I gotta Right my wrongs."

The pain in both their hearts was one of betrayal and disappointment.

On the way back to the house Queen had fear in her heart. She knew although Dynasty said not to call Reaper he was on the way to protect her. The love Reaper had for Dynasty was a deadly one. Some might call it a deadly obsession. They were just young and took each other for granted. Most would say they where no good for each other. They where something like the next Bonnie and Clyde.

Dynasty and Queen sat in the car and talked before going to the house. There was nothing Queen could do besides understand her wifey because she knew Dynasty was not the type of female to be played with. She was one of few that knew Dynasty was as evil as the devil himself . After the conversation Dynasty stepped out the car Queen told her to call Reaper if anything. She knew she could call and he would come but the fact that he was fucking her old best friend stopped her. When she got in the house her sister and cousin both started telling her everything that De'Fynest was doing. At this point she really didn't care what he was doing she was there to call it off and tell him he had to go. She had just missed him he had ran to the store with his cousin. When he got back from the store Dynasty hid in the bathroom going throw his phone. She seen it all and she found what she needed. She acted like she was pissed off because he had messages between him and other females.

"Really De'Fynest you bugging up on me cause I was out with Queen but you in all these bitches inboxes?" she yelled as she throw his phone at his face and ran up the stairs. Never missing a beat he was right behind her. By the time she got in the front door he was grabbing her by her hair and body slamming her on to the sofa. Dynasty wasn't scared to fight him back she was a street bitch so he didn't put fear in her. The fight lead from the front room to the kitchen back to her bedroom. Dynasty was a rough ass female but when it came to De'Fynest she was to little to fight this man so she picked up a stick. She swung the stick and swung as hard as she could breaking it on him. She didn't realize she was only adding fire to him and making it worst. With hardly any effort she picked her up by her neck and damn near slammed her throw the wall. As he was chocking her she couldn't hear anything she started losing her sight and her hearing. For a second all there was is darkness and buzzing. Lali and De'Fynest's cousin (Shay) where trying to get him off of her. She felt the grip loosen on her neck and while her hearing and sight where coming back she heard a shot. Still a little dazed her eye sight was blurry and she couldn't breathe. Not only did she feel Reapers presence she felt death was near. As she got her self together she jumped up off the bed and screamed.