Untitled Part 15

He picked Dynasty up and got her to the car Lex got in the driver seat and speeded to the hospital.

Boos took all the guns and went to the stash house to hide everything. When he got to the stash his mother was there and she wanted answers. He knew he would have to tell her Dynasty was fighting for her life.

"Nick where's your sisters?" Bonnie asked.

"Ma I can't talk right now ." he told his mother as he tried to walk past her. Stepping in front of Boss Bonnie wasn't going to let him brush her off that easy.

"Nick I'm not playing with you I already lost one child and I'm not losing another one. I know y'all out here in some type of bullshit and your going to give me answers." She demanded.

At this point Boss wasn't trying to hear anything from anyone he just wanted to get to his sister. He felt like Dynasty was fighting for her life because he didn't watch her good enough.

"Ma move I gotta get to the hospital." He said as he pushed past.

Standing in the door way Bonnie was scared to ask why. She knew it was either Dynasty or Reaper either way it went the answer would hurt her. Boss came back down stairs and see his mother was still in the same place. It broke his heart to know she would probably lose another child. Boss and Dynasty both knew what came with the street life yet the both still played the game.

"Ma lets go Dynasty was shoot in the stomach the bullet most likely hit her lungs. I gotta get back to know what's going on with her and the baby." Boss informed her.

"Nick what do you mean I thought my grandbabies where out of state." Bonnie asked nervously.

"Dynasty's 4 months pregnant ma." He responded.

"Oh lord not my baby her and Reaper went throw to much to lose another child it took them forever to finally have Zyir and Zae." She cried.

"Ma I'm not trying to be disrespectful but lets fuckin go I gotta get back to my sister." Boss demanded as he walked past his mother. He had never spoke to her in such manner but he was worried about his sister. Dynasty may have been the oldest but in a way Boss was the oldest he always had her back when she needed him no matter the situation.

As Bonnie got in the car all she could do was pray her daughter and grandchild made it throw this together. Boss made it to the hospital in ten minutes. As him and Bonnie walked throw the door they seen Lex and Reaper sitting on the floor. Lex was holding Reaper telling him Dynasty would be okay. He didn't want to hear anything he wanted to kill the world. There was no life without his queen. Dynasty was everything to him and without her he was a lost soul. No one could calm him like she did. She was the only beast that could tame him beast.

After four hours of waiting a doctor finally came out to speak to them.

"are you all the family of Ms.Claudio?" he asked. Lex wasted no time in telling him yes and asking what was going on.

"Who's the mother of Ms.Claudio?"

"I am sir what's going on?" Bonnie asked.

"Ma'am may we speak alone?" the doctor asked.

Before she could respond Reaper spoke up.

"She may be the mother but I'm the husband and that over runs everything so no your going to talk to all of us." Reaper demanded.

"Knowledge this is not the time you are no legally married" Bonnie said annoyed by the act.

"Says who you? See Bonnie that's where you got me fucked up that very well is my wife in there. We got married Lex, Boss, Wysdom and Reck where there and here's a picture of our marriage license." Reaper showed her the picture.