he tried

"This has to be the funniest shit ever. Reaper she's not pregnant by you that could be any ones baby." Kelly said with attitude.

She was driving Dynasty to a place no one wanted to take her. Dynasty seen red and when she seen red she had murder on the mind. Not seeing that they had arrived when she tried to pull the gun Boss already had his .45 to her head.

"Kelly unless you wanna die I suggest you put this fucking gun down. On my son I'll leave you laying where you stand." Boss said menacingly. While Lex walked towards her god sister she knew she was going through it.

"You and Zyon good sis?" Lex asked.

"Reaper you know she's high risk right?" she looked him in the eyes as he watched Dynasty.

"Why didn't you tell me?" he asked his child's mother

"You where busy with this whore. You said you where done." Dynasty relied.

Before they could continue Boss told them they had visitors.

"Get her out of here now Lex." He demanded knowing Dynasty shouldn't be there while pregnant. "Y'all got me fucked up we rockin and sleepin shit together" she said with her .9mm in her hand.

She feared nothing with 100 round and her uzi she knew she was war ready. Kelly was the reason they had visitors she had text De'Fynest their location cause she was mad and jealous.

Never giving them the upper hand Boss shot Kelly in the head. As Kelly's lifeless body hit the floor he turned around shooting body after body dropping. The rest of the team got busy right with him no second guessing. She was just glad she had texted Boss and Lex her location cause they had pulled up just in time. Boss seen the that Kelly had reached in her purse and grabbed the gun when Dynasty was throwing up and wasted no time getting on her bumper. Filling bodies with bullets he looked to the sky

"Come on baby lets make it rain." Boss joked.

When they said they'd make it rain hollows for the rest of their lives no one pictured this. Boss and Dynasty lost their brother to the streets so they knew they had to go hard at everything they did and that's what they did. All you could see was smoke from all the shooting. Dynasty was always fast on her feet so when she seen Rex sneaking up behind Reaper she didn't hesitate to shoot. For a second everything went slow motion Dynasty literally watched the bullet fly inches away from Reaper's head. As the bullets flew passed him Reaper just knew he would always die by her hands. When the bullet passed him he turned and seen Rex's lifeless body falling to the floor with two bullets between his eyes. With the police sirens in the back they knew it was time to get to their cars. Never missing a shot Lex and Boss got to their cars the same time as Dynasty and Reaper. When pulling out the lot the police got right behind Dynasty and Reaper. Reaper looked at Dynasty with worry he knew he couldn't let anything happen to the mother of his kids but he also knew she wasn't going no were. They where in it together as much as he wished differently. Reaper started to slow the car down so he could let her out the car he couldn't bring her down with him again.

"What in the fuck are you doing?" She asked knowing she wasn't leaving him alone.

"Get the fuck out right now Dynasty you going home to our son. You gonna raise all 3 of them babies like we always planned. You know where the safe money is y'all good for life." Reaper calmly told Dynasty.

he really believe she was going for that. All Dynasty could do was laugh he tried it.