Untitled Part 14

Opening her eyes everything around her seemed so perfect. Seeing how sleepy she looked Reaper decided he would drive. She needed all the sleep she could get at this point.

Boss and Lex where already at De'Fynest mother's house when they pulled up. Reaper knew he did right by showing them the way in these streets and making them cold blooded killers. Dynasty didn't want them to have anything to do with the streets but against her will he taught them the game.

"Him and all his people in there." Lex said the moment they got close to her and Boss. Boss looked at Lex and mugged her.

"Bitch let them get in the car thirsty motha fucker."

Reaper and Dynasty laughed at them because they were always arguing but they made a great team.

"Y'all ready?" Dynasty asked as she smiled looking at Reaper.

No words where needed they all loaded their guns and proceeded to De'Fynest's mother's house. He didn't know Dynasty had her address or knew anything about her. Where he messed up was thinking Dynasty was such a sweet innocent female. When he dealt with her he didn't know that no matter what happened she would go to war with the world over Reaper. When it came to him no matter how bad shit got she would kill or be killed about him. She'd never put him under the gun for any one.

As they approached the house you could hear De'Fynest stressing to everyone that he needed them to stay alert at all times.

"Look I need all of you to be aware of everything around you all. Don't put anything passed Dynasty she's not the person you think she is." He told everyone.

"Now De'Fynest you know that girl is a blessing. She's not the one behind this. That boy is making her do it." His mother said.

Everyone looked at Dynasty when De'Fynest mother finished talking.

"You had this old bitch fooled now didn't you G." Lex asked.

They all continued to listen to De'Fynest before they kicked the door down.

"Ma that girl will do anything about or for that nigga you not understanding what I'm telling you. She will kill or be killed about him." he argued.

As the words came out his mouth Dynasty kick the door in.

"You damn right." Dynasty said smiling with the gun pointed to his mother' head.

You could see the fear in everyone's face. Seeing Dynasty was like looking in to the eyes of the devil. As Dynasty held her gun to his mother's head. Boss and Reaper walked in throw the back door.

"Surprise surprise motha fucker." Reaper said menacingly as everyone watched in fear.

De'Fynest was hurt at the fact that Dynasty would switch up on him although he knew if she ever had to choose it would be Reaper. Deep down he knew he should have kept his guard up with her after all he fell in love with another man's wife. Looking at his surroundings he knew he was about to make his maker.

As he looked at Reaper he felt hatred and anger because he knew Dynasty crossed him because that was the man she couldn't live without. He was kind of upset with his self cause he knew she was supposed to be someone to fuck and nothing more than that. So as he stood there with guns drawn at his family and his self he could only be mad at his self. Yet deep inside he was hurt behind Dynasty choosing Reaper so with no hesitation he raised the gun towards Dynasty and his mother and shoot them both. Seeing her fall to the floor brought joy to his heart. Reaper went in to a rage and started killing everyone in sight. Never missing a shoot a shit had just got personal for Reaper. Everyone had to die if Dynasty was hurt or didn't make it and he wasted no time spilling blood. The bullet hit her in her side piercing lung as she choked on her blood she seen bodies falling and Reaper running to her. As she tried to breath she knew she had to do something fast before her and her child died. Grabbing the knife from Reapers waist line Dynasty poked a hole in to her throat the blood splattered all over Reaper as she stuck a straw in the whole to help herself breath.

"Baby hold hold. Don't die on me it's us against the world! you can't die our shorty needs you so fight don't be a little soft bitch hold on and fight." Reaper demanded.