Untitled Part 10

Reaper stood behind his son as he taught his son how to shoot. After about ten minutes of watching Reaper try to show Zyir how to shot Dynasty stepped in.

"Zy baby look take a deep breath. Stand like this." She instructed him.

"Now aim with your eyes. Where do you want to aim son?" she asked.

"The head mommy." Zyir responded.

Both Reaper and Dynasty smiled when he responded.

"okay bae hold the gun a little lower cause its goin to jump when you pull the trigger ."

Zyir did as his mother told him and pulled the trigger.

When they looked at the dummy he shot the bullet was between it's eyes.

"You're a natural just like your mom son." Reaper said. He was filled with joy the only time he was ever this happy was when he taught Dynasty how to shot and she became obsessed with shooting. As he spoke to Zyir Dynasty watched them, with joy. Those where her boys and no one could say different. At that moment she realized no matter what they went throw her and Reaper would always be one. Their love wasn't perfect but it was theirs. There were in this crazy thing they called life together. Legacy was there but when shit got ugly or crazy everyone knew without a doubt Reaper wouldn't hesitate to kill about Dynasty. For her Reaper would kill his own blood with out second guessing it.

"looks like you falling back in love with that nigga." Legacy said leaning over Dynasty's shoulder.

The jealous never failed but it always pissed her off.

"Even if I did or was at least that nigga don't run off or leave me when I'm at my lowest or when shit gets bad. But you, you left me nigga when Reaper shoot your cousin because dude put his hands on me. You only stick with me when it's convenient for you. But soon as shit gets bad you leave you never stick around. You never gave a fuck about me Legacy you only gave a fuck about what I could do for you." Dynasty said with such ease she broke Legacy in a way no one ever could. No one could say Legacy didn't love her because he loved her more than anything in the world, yet she only seen that Reaper loved her.

Reaper saw and heard everything Dynasty told Legacy and he seen how deep those words hurt him. Reaper couldn't lie even he knew Legacy loved her and he wouldn't be a real nigga if he didn't speak on that. Despite the fact that he loved her so much he would kill anything in his way about her he couldn't let her hurt Legacy like that when he knew the man loved Dynasty.

"Dynasty, baby girl you gotta calm that shit down. Look he might not kill or shoot everything about you but baby this nigga loves you. He the reason you so calm this nigga brings you the peace you never knew even when you wanna be wild. Baby imma street nigga all I bring you is drama and shot outs and shit." Reaper honestly spoke.

"No Reaper you bring me strength at my slowest so shut the fuck up dumb ass nigga. You defending this nigga and this the same bitch ass nigga you want dead. Now you wanna co sign for him you bitches must be drunk." Dynasty yelled.

"Yo Dynasty watch yo fuckin mouth for real I'm not bout to be too many more bitches." Legacy threatened.

Dynasty laughed in his face showing him he was a joke to her at that moment.

"Bitch or wh..." before she could finish her sentence Legacy was chock slamming her in to the floor. The moment she hit the floor he knew he fucked up. Reaper was cool with them arguing and shit but the moment he touched her it was hell.

"Bitch ass nigga. I tried to play it coo but one you touched her knowing she high risk and two you just did that in front of my son." Reaper said so calmly it put fear in every ones hearts.

"Nigga you think I give a fuck? This bitch got me fucked up she ain't gon keep talking to me like imma bitch." Legacy yelled.

With both their guns drawn they were ready to kill each other..

Dynasty knew she had fucked up by pushing Legacy to this cause now Reaper was ready to kill him. Every one feared for Legacy's life at that very moment.

"okay yall we all just went too far lets put the guns down." Dynasty begged as she stood between them.

"You aint gotta keep defending this bitch ass nigga Dy move." Reaper responded.

"Man bitch move." Legacy yelled as he pushed her to the ground.

"That's gon coast yo playa." Reaper said as he pulled the trigger shooting him in the leg.

"Bitch you should know better I shot yo cousin for touching her and you did it twice. You must think imma bitch. Now bleed the fuck out." Reaper walked over to Dynasty and picked her up. Seeing she was in tears made him want to kill Legacy but he stopped his self because he knew if he did that would hurt her. Everyone including Legacy knew that once again the only reason he was alive was cause of the love Reaper had for Dynasty .

With all that was going on Dynasty just wanted to go back in time to the days before she didn't have to deal with the drama. All she could do was think about her life before the mess was created.