Untitled Part 20

Which one you motherfucks gon earth this nigga?" Dynasty asked as everyone tried to get the perfect shot.

"What the fuck are yall waiting on kill this nigga." She demanded.

Before anyone could get a clear shot Dynasty turned around and pulled his gun to her head. Looking in his eyes she showed no fear.

"Shoot me. What you waiting for De'Fynest PULL THE FUCKING TRIGGER!!"Dynasty demanded.

She knew it was him or her and she had faith in her team. If Reaper didn't kill him she knew her best friends or brothers would.

De'Fynest stood over Dynasty with hurt in his eyes she knew he wouldn't kill her if he was paid to. She no longer feared anything the only thing she was worried about where her children and she knew if she died right now her kids would be good. As she watched De'Fynest cock his trigger she couldn't do anything but laugh.

"You made me feel like I was the only nigga that mattered in yo life. I thought I had a trophy but bitch you wasn't shit." De'Fynest said with mixed emotions. Reaper couldn't stay shut he knew De'Fynest knew better. Yeah they where beefing about a female but to Reaper she wasn't just any female she was his trophy.

"Nigga you knew better you knew this was my bitch. What you didn't know was she riding with me on good or bad terms. Even when you thought this was yo bitch she was still my bitch nigga." Reaper said as he pointed his gun to De'Fynest head. As De'Fynest looked at Reaper you could see hell in both their eyes. All De'Fynest attention was on Reaper he forgot he had Dynasty by the neck as he loosened his grip pointing his gun at Reaper. Dynasty felt the grip loosen and throw herself on the to the ground pulled her gun. As she fell to the group everyone started shooting including Lex who had just walked up. As Dynasty emptied her clip in De'Fynest face Reaper, Lex, Faye and Temper filled his body with bullet holes.

Ez and Dk did the same to Shadow. Eaz's gun clicked emptied and he grabbed his AK. The way the AK shoot was music to everyone's ears except Shadow and De'Fynest.

No one was paying Jessica any mind at the time they were all busy making sure they filled these motherfuckers with bullets.

De'Fynest's lifeless body fell on top of Dynasty. He died with his eyes open.

"Closed casket mothafuck." Dynasty joked as she push his lifeless body off of her.

Looking around Dynasty realized they let Jessica got away.

"FUCK!!!!!!!!!!!" she yelled causing everyone to look her way.

Looking around Faye also realized they had fucked up and let her slip.

"Were the fuck did Jessica go?"she asked.

Hearing she was gone sent murder throw Lex mind. Filling up her clip she walked towards the car. No questions needed to be asked they knew Lex was going hunting for Jessica. Temper and Faye both rushed to the car with Lex. They were all tired of Jessica and just wanted her dead already. For so long she cause Dynasty pain most people couldn't see but Temper, Faye and Lex seen it all. From holding her close and tight to watching her try to drink the pain away with screaming crying and throwing stuff they right by her side. Wiping her tears was something they were so used to because she never let anyone else see her down. She kept her game face on with the world but with her sister and bestfriend she broke behind closed doors.

 Lex and the girls pulled off Wysdom pulled up throwing Dynasty clean clothes. Everyone left except Dynasty she changed and went back in the hospital with her twins. As she laid in bed she put both her babies in bed with her. She'd be damned if she gave anyone the upper hand on her. Wysdom had his finest shooters sitting outside her room door to her she still didn't trust anything. Their loyalty was to him not her in her eyes they owed her nothing. Yet deep down she knew they wouldn't let anything happen to her or her babies because Reaper and Wysdom would kill them and everything they loved. The Street in her wouldn't let her put her guard down she didn't care who they had watching her. In her eyes the only one that was going to watch better than she watched her self was Reaper so now she was on high alert.