01110011

- - ┈┈∘┈˃̶༒˂̶┈∘┈┈ - -

"renjun what the hell happened?" jisung bolted through the alleyway, arriving in front of the 4 boys situated tensely against the metal seats. aeri was taking her sweet time, pulling faces at the clean aroma and the uselessly polished floor.

a body harshly bumped against aeris shoulder, sending her body to rock forwards as the male didn't bat another eye and joined the cluster of boys

she scoffed, running her tongue over her teeth as her hand clasp the pen in her pocket.

no, she had to contain herself

they were in public, and the public wouldn't be pleased to know that the princess had brutally murdered someone who simply bumped into her shoulder. aeri took a turn, taking a seat on the row of metal seats around the corner to where jisung was.

she didn't want to interfere with an issue that wasn't even mildly related to her, well, in her head, nothing was related to her unless it directly effects her. i was still busy with my shift, but i only had a couple hours left till i had to fall into a slumber of my own.

shifting my attention to the cluster of boys, i narrowed my eyes at them, listening in to their conversation

"jeno went on course today because someone wasn't here" renjun knocked chenle, chenle keeping his face flat

"if jisung was there i wouldn't have have to race" chenle directed all blame to jisung. he wanted to rebut, but he couldn't. it was his fault, well more specifically, aeris fault.

"where did you even go?" haechan tasseled his fingers with his hair, anxious at the closed metal doors.

"i was busy" chenle was blunt, and escaping the moment, the doctor went out. the group of boys immediately switched their gaze to the white coats.

"Mr. Lee has gotten TBI and is under further investigation, but the chances of going into a coma will be high. He was hit rather harshly, mixed in with the masses of blood loss, it's hard to confirm that he's in the safe zone. the rate of him waking up is reduced to 3%, seeing as the hope of him waking up by week two is low. i wouldn't be surprised if he ends up in a vegetative state" he nodded, the members eyes widening and heart beating with fear.

"we'll notify you after further notice" and with one bow, the doctor was back in the door, jenos body being wheeling out of the ER. they all crashed into their seats, breaths unsteady with the fear of losing someone dear to them.

it was a moment that took time to process, and jisung being the youngest, had some flare ups in his emotions. standing up, his eyes flashed with anger as his body made it's own way around the corner. he had a target, and he was pissed

aeris eyes flashed up to jisung's upon hearing the heavy footsteps. she rose from her seat, expecting the upcoming reaction

"ji aeri, jeno may very well be dead!" he grabbed her arm and slammed her harshly against the wall, his breaths fuelled with vexation.

"i wasn't the one who ran him over, why are you getting mad at me" she remained stone like.

"jeno didn't have to sub on today if i had just went. today was semi finals, this is our first time getting to semi finals and you blew it by force feeding me fucking ramen!" he spat

"don't you realise the only reason you are in finals is because chenle subbed on for you the weeks you were missing" she kept her eyes on him, unwavering from the tension "i don't know who that jeno guy is, but street racing is a dangerous sport in itself, you'll have to expect accidents like these"