00100000

- - ┈┈∘┈˃̶༒˂̶┈∘┈┈ - -

the breeze blew, ruffling their stray prices of hair as it swam through the silent winds. their footsteps barely making a sound as they stepped food onto the familiar stadium, the concrete ridged and fractured under their feet.

"we can split up, it'll be faster that way. chenle go stand at the main entrance just in case security come, jisung go left and i'll go right" aeri suggested, holding the black weapon tightly in her grasp. it was heavy with burden, and she already felt guilt despite not even using it.

she took her first step away, for a warm grip to wrap around her wrist "promise me you'll be okay" jisung's voice dropped, etched with worry and stripped of reassurance

"i'll be fine" she gave him the best smile she could force out, placing her hand on top of his as they she walked farther and farther away. he had been feeling uneasy for the whole day, and not having her in plain sight was something that really began worrying him.

jisung breathed, slowly, chanting twinkle twinkle little star in his head. he made it through around the stadium, each step made with caution as his eyes restlessly scaled the building thick stadium walls. this was their best bet at where hansol would be. chenle had had an epiphany back at inhos house realising that if inho didn't have it, there was only going to be one other person who would: hansol.

both greedy for money, hungry for pride.

he continued to walk around the stoned path, until he saw the silhouette of a man, shuffling through a box. until he saw it, that flicker of bronze light, dashing a scar of bronze rags across jisung's eye.

at the sound of the faint footsteps, the figure had stopped shuffling, and ever so slowly lifted his head. his eyes pierced into that of jisung's, the similarly dark brown eyes creating this eclipse between their eyes, my lantern in the middle.

"hansol" his voice thundered in a fragile way; he was scared, that one mistake would lead to unthinkable consequences. hansol straightened his back, taking a step from the shadows as his eyes glinted with the tear of an aura as wicked as the shadow man.

"jisung" hansol took another step closer, than wicked look never leaving his face. jisung's eyes stuck onto the necklace as it dangled aimlessly from his fingers. it was like an hour glass, threatening the time.

"why are you doing this?" his eyes brows knitted together "what's the point of stealing something that won't be valuable to you anyways?"

"i just want the best for my sister" he advanced closer, swinging the bullet from side to side "i want her to know what a real leader is"

"you're crazy" he breathed, stumbling backwards at hansols intimidating stance

"that old man is just a muse. he'd grow old and forget about such a beautiful corporation that my mother had left behind" he let his eyes scrutinise jisung's crumbling state.

"i may as well get the job done for him" hansols good guy facade was gone, and left with the person who seemed to eat meals of gold and drink liquid money.

"you can't kill you're father for a stupid position in a mafia gang" jisung was slowly earning the confidence back, using hansol illogical behaviour to fuel his anger.

"you don't make the rules" hansol gestured to the bullet "this is all i need to get what i deserve". now he understood why aeri had so passionately gained a hatred to her family members, one especially being hansol. they lived in a universe where hierarchies were made of money and they breathed gold flavoured oxygen.