00100000

- - ┈┈∘┈˃̶༒˂̶┈∘┈┈ - -

aeri sat, one leg over the other as she watched the racers finish, intensely sliding across the finish line in either hallows of celebration or groans of disappointment. she spotted Number 8 flying across the finish line, and his body leaving his vehicle before anyone had even finished.

the siblings locked eyes, and the next moment, he was walking towards her. she tried to ignore any eye contact with him, but nevertheless, he was in front of her.

"dads not abolishing starship" she muttered, hansol nodding in response

"he'll use it against me" she said, hansol turning to look at her

"i don't get it. why don't you just abide with fathers rules and go with him? you'll live a comfortable life and it's better than that wretched castle" he leant back, pressing his palms against the edge.

"i'm not like you" she stood up "greedy"

- - ┈┈∘┈˃̶༒˂̶┈∘┈┈ - -

jisung threw himself onto the shed couch, his members not even having the energy to comfort him. he got last place, straight after he had gotten his first first place. a lot of people put their money on jisung this time, and to put it lightly, they were disappointed.

he threw his gloves accurately into the box and chucked his helmet down, revealing a sheen layer of sweat as someone entered the shed. they all looked up at the figure, greeting him as polite as they could.

the male nodded to them, then came around to sit next to jisung, an envelope in hand.

"did we all sign it, taeyong?" jisung asked, glancing at his tensely stood members.

"yeah" he fiddled with the seal on the envelope "they signed it all for different reasons"

behind their galaxy of an eye, they all held their own story, and their own reason for agreeing to join such a dangerous gang. everyone had their own secrets that were yet to be exposed and they all had backstories that no one had uncovered yet.

people are quick to judge the wrongs and rights of a doing, and as much as the consequences weighed out the benefits, they were still fearless. taeyong believed in a moral: put evidence before emotions, but never hate too early.

it was effective, and taught the younger good lessons

"besides jeno, that is" taeyong laughed, robotically even. jeno was still at hospital with no sign of waking up.

"we found who that bullet belongs to" taeyong opened the envelope, and slid out several articles and a couple of printed photos. jisung's attention was now perked.

"one of the most discrete yet infamous corporations in korea, said to be owned by people with endless authority and riches." he passed the youngest a couple sheets, the chestnut haired boy scanning over it with trembling irises.

"they're rumoured to be called starship, which makes sense because the SS on the bullet probably stands for starship. and that corporation manufactured a lot of the equipment for owner of the corporation, which then i believed would be the person who used that very bullet to shoot your dad" he passed him even more sheets, jisung's mouth falling open. the things that taeyong were claiming right now, seemed to be all liable.

"starship..." he seemed to have his mind set on a new goal, his fingers crinkling around the pieces of paper.

"the new base's foundation has been built so if you guys want to visit, your welcome to. the location has been sent to your individual phone numbers" taeyong figured it'll be best to leave jisung with the information he's gotten now rather than add more onto it. passing his business card to everyone in the hut, he exited and immediately, the boys piled on top of jisung in curiosity