Mad's Sweet Delight

The day was bright and sunny. Zaneyah was feeling full adrenaline rushing through her. She wasnt the kind of kid who doesn't like to go to school. She enjoys that.

But the best part is always the weekend for her. When her mother, safaa, takes her to the candy shop in the same lane as their home, to buy her chocolates. Because she loves chocolate, and also safaa thinks that even though zaneyah is just a kindergartner, but her weekend should start with a sugar rush.

So it was like every weekend thing. She'd pick zaneyah from his kindergarten and then bring her to e candy shop, to choose her treats.

"Hello my lovely people. Its friday, I didnt even realized." Maddie, the shopkeeper of Mad's Sweet Delight, the one shop they used to go to every friday, beamed at their weekly customer. Zaneyah always loved that lady. Even though shes just a kid, she always wondered how beautiful and funny Maddie is. Maddie was sure zaneyah's one of the favorite people to meet up with, apart from her being a shy child.

"Hellwo!" Zaneyah would return the same energy to Maddie every single time. Safaa greeted Maddie as well, and told zaneyah to make her choice for the chocolates.

"Can I gewt a swickers?" Maddie's heart always melted over how cutely she'd try to pronounce the chocolate's name.

"Sure, hun. Here you go!" After jumping from excitement, zaneyah and safaa left after paying.

Maddie has always loved zaneyah. She was sure a pretty girl, and maddie could always watch her getting excited over a bar of chocolate for the weekend. How beautiful kids can be!