Making Kids Happy

"Here," louis said, giving Maddie the money for his siblings treats. There was a part in louis who said that Maddie seems a nice person and he should really ask her more.

"You own this shop?" Louis mentally facepalmed himself for such a stupid question, but Maddie didn't mind. She liked louis, as a nice person, unlike zayn.

"Yeah. I do own this shop." Maddie added with a small chuckle. She handed over louis the money. He thanked her, but genuinely wanted to know more about her. He glanced at his siblings who were busy admiring the content of the shop, so he turned to Maddie.

"So you like to do this work?" Louis asked, resting his hands over the counter. Maddie didnt minded having a conversation with her customers, that even made her day sometimes. And louis genuinely looks like a nice person.

"Yeah. I always wanted to do this. Have a little shop, sweets displayed, making kids happy. That's all really." Maddie shrugged and louis had an amused smile on his lips.

"I really like how you wanna make kids happy. That is so great." Louis chirped at the girl, who looked slightly younger than himself. Maddie just smiled. She really likes to make kids happy. Even though she herself never got that happiness. But right now, isnt the time to think about that.