EPILOGUE

"Can I get a Hershey's kisses?" Maddie turned around from the stool, as she was dusting off the upper shelf. A smile came across her lips as she felt zayn's hand on her waist supporting her. Although she was startled for a minute as he came surprisingly.

She shook her head, and wondered how she even ended up with him. He is so much beautiful for her. Shes been blessed. Zayn was different, he was thankful for her to realize everything he was missing. From being with cool kids, to having a serious relationship. She loves him, he loves her. And they are sure of it.

Zayn helped Maddie step down from the stool. Maddie made her way towards the Hershey's kisses, smiling to herself. Zayn always takes the advantage of having a girlfriend who owns a sweet shop, and he often grabs any chocolate bar, or candy he likes, and she just fond at him for being so cute as a child.

Maddie retrieved the box of Hershey's kisses, leaning on the shelf as zayn put his hands around her, pressing her against the shelf, completely blocking her way between his arms. Maddie just chuckled and presented the candy before his boyfriend of 2 years.

Zayn chuckled and took the candy, and then said.

"Now I want Maddie's kisses." Zayn said with a smirk, that made Maddie laugh and playfully hit zayn's chest, making him laugh as well.

And then they attached their lips.

And felt the mutual warmth of each other.

And felt loved

And as it is said since the ages,

And then they lived happily ever after...