Nice to Meet you

Maddie was looking forward for friday this time. She knew zayn will be coming with zaneyah to get her goodies.

She was waiting for a very long time, but when you wait for something time seems rather slower. She heard the door bell ding, and she assumed it must be them.

But it was another guy this time, with two small kids.

"Hello, what can I help you today with?" Maddie said politely to the guy, and two other children with him.

"I'll have a Peanut Buttercups."

"And I'll have kitkat and milkybars!" The other little girl added.

"No doris, just one!" The brunette guy with fine cheekbones denied the little girl sternly, but softly.

"Fine." She sighed, and Maddie gave a small smile to them, and packed their stuffs in a small packages.

"Here you go." The brunette gave her the money, and smiled at her. Maddie smiled back, and returned the money.

"I'm louis. And that's Ernest and Doris, my siblings. We shifted here this week." Louis raised his hand, Maddie attached and smiled at him.

"I'm Maddie. Nice to meet you. And welcome to Cheshire." He smiled and thanked her. Louis took his siblings and went out.

Maddie really wished the smile on the little twinnies always stays. And also zaneyah gets to be like that.