This is for you

"Hello sweetheart! What can I get you today?" Maddie said, today in front of the counter, cleaning the counters.

"I want Mars, Snickers and Kitkat!" Maddie was amazed with the girl's enthusiasm today.

"Ok, so today seems special. So I'll pack your goodies in a special pack." Maddie said working her way to the back of the counter.

"We are goinwg for a vacation!" Zaneyah said jumping up and down with excitement. Zayn just smiled at the little girl, and picked her up in his arms. Maddie gave a smirk to zayn, and he smiled sheepishly. Zayn really got close to her little niece. The more he spend time with her, the more amazed he got with the girl. He was thankful to Maddie and he even said that to her a couple of times.

"Here you go, princess. A frozen pack of the princess that you are." Zaneyah's eyes widen and a joyful squeal left her mouth.

"FROOZEEENN!!" She leaped forward for the package, and dragged zayn in the process, making the two elders laugh.

"And can you add some Hershey's kisses in too." Zayn said to Maddie, and zaneyah's head turn to him.

"A little gift from my side." Zayn simply said, and zaneyah plastered zayn's face with lot of kisses. Maddie chuckled at the little girl, and she wondered if she could proudly say that this transformation is because of her.

She dropped the Hershey's kisses into the package, making the little girl smile in pure joy. But then zayn took out a piece from the lot of Hershey's kisses and gave it to Maddie after kissing on top of it, blushing a bit. Zayn always wondered why did Maddie made her so nervous.

"This is for you." Maddie bet her cheeks were heating and must be a crimson color. She just tried to keep cool, and return the changes.

When zayn left, she didnt wasted a moment to kiss the same spot as zayn. She felt stupid doing it. But nonetheless ate the chocolate thinking of how it might really feel if his lips where on hers for real.