Zayn

The next weekend, Maddie was really looking forward to meet Zaneyah. She was curious to know what happened when her uncle came to meet her.

The bell to the shop dinged, signifying someone's arrival. Maddie, who was cleaning the upper shelf, turned her head to see little zaneyah. She came running in, and hugged maddie's legs. Maddie chuckled but hugged the little girl back.

"How was your day, sweetums?" Maddie always thought that how the nicknames automatically comes out everytime she sees zaneyah. Because shes just too cute. Or it's just maybe working in a candy shop for years. But her pout was still there.

"Nice. I want a twix and swickers!" Zaneyah said, and maddie didnt wasted a moment to grab her treats for her, and packing it in a small package for her. Zaneyah didnt wanted to talk about her day.

"How much?" Maddie hadn't noticed safaa. But when she turned, she saw another man today with zaneyah. He had very defined cheekbones and his bambi eyes, it glittered in the lights of the shop. He had black hair, that was finely quiffed. She felt a blush creep over how beautiful of a person he was.

"Th-that's on t-the house." She blushed on saying to him, and then mentally facepalmed on thinking how clumsy she is. She must have creeped him out already.

"Oh ok." He said with a mused smirk, and started walking away.

"Cmon kiddo, I cant leave you here, your mom will kill me then." He said walking out, zaneyah following behind. When he left, maddie looked at him through the big glass windows.

She saw how he didnt even hold his niece's hands. Zayn quickly took out a cigarette lighting it up. He sure does not like kids at all. They all are so annoying. Maddie, however, cringed at how weird of an uncle he is. Sure is he handsome, but only looks dont count.