Dramatic

Zayn was in his now new bedroom. He is going to stay at safaa's place for a while until he finds himself a suitable place away from here. He started his job here, and he has no other option than to stay here, as long as he finds another. And to say that hes pissed, will be an understatement because of Zaneyah.

Zayn liked her little niece, but only when she was little. He thinks as the kids grow they become really annoying.

Suddenly the door opens and zayn sighs as he sees Zaneyah running into his room.

"What are you doing here?" Zayn almost stopped the urge to scream at her. He wants her out so badly, but he is eventually living with them now. He swears he'll never allow them coming once he finds his own place.

"Uncle zaynnnn.. let's play outsidwe!" Zaneyah came and tugged zayn's hand. She just want someone to play with her. It's always her mommy, or sometimes her dad, when hes home. She has no friends around her age in the neighborhood.

"No, I dont want to. Go ask your mother. Go!" Zayn exclaimed at her boringly. But for zaneyah, she felt really low on his own and only uncle's behaviour.

The little girl, just wants them to be civil to each other. So that at least, whenever he picks her up from school, they'll be a happy niece-uncle duo. Without any further requests, she went out his room, with a sad pout.

Zayn just rolled his eyes.

"Kids are so dramatic." He mumbled and lit up another stick of his cigarettes.