It's been Ages!

"Not like that louis!" Maddie laughed at louis, who was trying to hang up the lights on the corner of the shop to make it more beautiful and appealing. Sometimes louis would come and talk to maddie, and they were nice friends now, maddie could say that.

"What? That's okay!" Louis said, stepping down from the stool. The bell dinged, making them aware of someone's arrival.

"Maddie!" Zaneyah ran towards Maddie, and hugged her legs like the last time. Maddie sweetly pinched the little girl's cheeks.

"Zayn, is that you?" She heard louis say, making her head turns to the two boys hugging each other. Umm what?

"Lou, it's been ages! How are you?" Zayn was beaming with happiness for the first time. Maddie looked at his eyes that crinkled and shined brightly. His smile was really beautiful, she was mesmerized for a moment.

"Uncle zayn played with me!" Zaneyah excited squeaked in maddie's ears, making her turn to her. She couldnt believe what she heard.

"Really? Now hes a good uncle?" Maddie played along with the little girl, clearly amused in real though.

"Mad," louis said, making her look at them.

"I want you to meet my best friend, zayn." Maddie felt her eyes bulge out of her sockets. These polar opposite guys are, best friends? Damn.

"She knows me." Zayn said, making Louis look at both of them.

"Anyways, how's your curly headed boyfriend doing?" Maddie's eyes really came out of its socket, she was sure of it. Louis has a boyfriend? And she never knew? Wow. This day is getting really weird.

"Umm yeah, hes okay." Louis hesitated a bit, because he never mentioned about his boyfriend, harry, to her. He wondered if it might affect their relationship.

"You have a boyfriend and I dont know, lou? I'm hurt!" Maddie made a joke, to lighten up the moment. Louis smiled at it. Zayn just snickered.

"Oh so you wanted a chance to get laid with him?" Maddie wanted nothing but to slap zayn straight in the face. But louis sensed the tension between the two, so he diverted their heads to the three kids, becoming friends.

Maddie just wanted to slap that bastard of a zayn, but what she had seen today, that smile, and his eyes, she felt the other way as well. This was so confusing for her.