Mad

Unknown POV

I looked at my computer. My split screen showed me the reports on the left, and the right side was paused on the two young men looking out of the window at the group of eight. I rubbed my lips with my fingers before leaning back in my seat. The Academy was sneaky, sending in two agents. Although I wanted this mission to be over, I didn't expect the council to give the mission to these two young men. Two men who will bring trouble to me.

Picking up my cellphone, I hit a number and raised the cellphone to my ear. It rung three times before a person picked up. It was silent before a voice spoke. "Peanut."

"Swimming Pool. We need to meet," I waited as the person was silent.

"Okay. Meet me at the usual." The person on the other side said before hanging up.

I frowned as I shut off my phone. With these two men, they could bring more harm than help.

Sean POV

The day was finally over, but unfortunately we had to stay late for a teacher's meeting. As the students were rushing out of the doors, I made my way to mine and Owen's shared office space. It was like fighting against the tide of a roaring river. Tired of trying to go against them, I walked into one of the hallways that held mainly the artistic rooms and that linked to the cafeteria.

Singing silently to a song in my head, I exited the doors into the courtyard. I blinked at the sight of seven people sitting around a table underneath the big tree. The boys didn't seem to be in a hurry to go anywhere and were talking quietly. Brown eyes met mine above the group and waved at me, happily.

Walking to them, I noticed their guarded looks. I looked at the boy who waved at me. "Hey, Luke."

Luke smiled, his eyes full of mischievousness and something else a bit darker. "Hey, Dr. Green. How was your first day?"

I gave them my professional smile. "Hectic."

Luke looked at his friends. "Have you met all of us?"

I nodded. "Yeah."

Kota looked at me from behind his glasses with a calculating look that I'd often see from Owen. "For a doctor, you look really young."

I put my hands in my pockets, feeling my playful side rise. I always seemed to do this with anyone who reminds me of Owen. "Thanks, Kota. Had lots of plastic surgery to look this young."

"You haven't had plastic surgery," a voice spoke from behind me, making me yelp and jump in the air. Spinning around, I held my hand over my heart.

Gasping, I joked at Sang who didn't make a sound. "Pookie! You nearly gave me a heart attack."

She rolled her eyes, smiling. I stared at her. It was like beams of sunlight that just mesmerized me. "But you didn't."

I chuckled. "If I did, no one here would be able to restart my heart. Well, except for you because you make my heart go crazy."

A growl behind me made me glance over my shoulder. North was growling- growling!- at me with a dangerous look in his eyes. "Be careful, Doctor. You're almost crossing sexual harassment."

Nathan looked at us with a bored look. "And besides, all of us can do CPR. No need for Sang to dirty her lips."

I gasped at them in offense yet in a playful way. "My lips aren't dirty."

Silas frowned in confusion. "Why would Sang want to touch his lips when sh-"

North cut him off, speaking in Greek. The Greek nodded and fell silent. I pouted at the same time Gabriel did. He whined. "Guys, don't speak about me."

North glanced at Gabe. "We aren't."

"Just wondering," Victor looked up from his computer at me with confusion in his eyes. "What's a Pookie?"

I shrugged. "Pookie is Pookie. Is there any more explanation?"

Gabriel stared at me. "Are you sure you're qualified to be a doctor? You seem a little..."

"Weird," Nathan provided.

I pouted. I don't know why but it was easy to converse to them and show them my playful side. "I'm not weird, and for your information, I have the abilities to be a doctor."

Luke smiled. "We weren't talking about your abilities, but about your mind."

Victor looked at all of us with a deadpan stare. "Doctors, though their abilites can be good, can be mad. I don't want to be among mad people."

I smiled at the Alice in Wonderland quote. "We're all mad here. I'm mad. You're mad."

Gabriel snorts. "North's mad."

"Shut it," North yelled.

Sang smirks. "We're all mad here, but all the best people are."

I smiled about to talk when a voice yelled at me. "Dr. Green!"

I looked at the doorway to see a mad Mr. McCoy. He was angry and constipated looking. Geez, I hope that I don't have to get him a laxative. His face got red before he yelled. "You're late."

Sang giggled. "He's not a very nice rabbit."

Getting her joke, I laughed before walking away. When I got to where Mr. McCoy was fuming, I looked at him, and smiled. "Mr. McCoy, I believe that we still have five minutes until the meeting begins."

He glared at me with hatred. With North's stare, it was harmless like a kitten, but with Mr. McCoy, it was like he wanted to stomp on the kitten. "Didn't I tell you not to be around those troublemakers?"

I frowned, thinking back onto the day. Victor warned me but no one else did. "Mr. McCoy, I don't recall you telling me something like that. Even if you did, I would have to go against you. One of them were injured, and as a doctor, it is my duty to take care of them."

He snorted. "Just be careful, because if you're not they'll take care of you."

I frowned as we walked towards the meeting room. The more I speak to the eight and the more I speak to Mr. McCoy and Mr. Hendricks, the more I believe that this mission was really odd. 

I didn't expect this to become a filler but also shows an interaction with Sean and the gang. Any way I hope that you like it. 

I have a game. Tell me a number between 0-20. If you guys get the correct number, I'll ask you what POV you would like to read next.

Update! Someone guessed the correct number so the game is over. The number was 12.