The sleepover

Cuss warning
Smut warning
Top- George
Bottom- Dream

George's POV
As me and Dream we're walking back to my place we were talking and having a good time. Sapnap called me while we were walking so I picked up the phone and me and Dream sat under a tree and talked to him for a while

~~~~Time Skip~~~~

3rd Person
They had just gotten back to George's place and were making food together. They were having loads of fun laughing and messing around. Then Dream asked s peculiarly question "W- What are we George?" This made both of them blush a bright red.

George's POV
I felt my face getting hotter at the question I thought hard for a moment and calmly said "I want to be more than friends."

Dream's POV
I heard his reply and I was so happy I wanted to tackle him to the ground! I asked really eagerly "Can we be a thing?" I was so worried he would say no even though we french kissed in the park....

George's POV
I was love struck he was so cute I wanted to kiss him right then and there. So I did. I pulled him closer and he kissed me first actually! His lips were so soft and tender I could kiss him all day. We pulled away and he was under me and I was supporting his back with my hands! I could top him!? I was so confused because Dream seemed like a top I was hardcore blushing!

Dream's POV
H- He topped me! "W- What the hell!" I yelled without realizing "Y- You just fucking topped me George!" I was blushing an insanely deep red color! As I felt my face getting hotter I looked up at his face....He was so handsome he had a small smirk on his face. I didn't know what to say. All I said was "I- I love y- you..."

George's POV
Dream said I love you and he looked like he meant it unlike the times we were playing Minecraft and he was messing with me. I had a smirk on my face and all I could make up out of the jumble that was my brain was "Can I?" In a seductive voice. He breathed "Y- Yes y- you c- c- can..."

3rd Person
George leaned down and bit Dream's neck and sucked a bit causing Dream to moan a bit. With every bite George left hickeys and bit harder every time he bit him. George made his way down his neck to his shoulder and was going down his arm. Dream was moaning louder as George got closer down his arm almost to his fingers. When George got to his hand her went up his side and then his thighs. George took off his and Dreams shirt. Dream was breathing heavy and moaning.
"Baby do you want it?"
"Y- Yes George please I- I want it

Thank you for reading this I hope you have a lovely day night or whatever time it is where you are and I will not be posting till after 6 every day because I have Drama practice and school it is 5am so now I will get 30 minutes of sleep goodnight everyone

552 word in this chapter