7 minutes in heaven

This includes cursing, some smut, anxiety, and peer pressure if you are uncomfortable with any of these please do not say I didn't warn you also someone's gonna say kinky I just know it T-T
Top-George
Bottom-Dream

Dream's Pov

Sapnap had dragged me to this stupid party for god knows why. He knows I have anxiety in big crowds! Like bro- you know this, I just wanted to go home and read or listen to music, but noooo can't do that. All of the sudden I heard a speaker saying "EVERYONE GET IN A CIRCLE WE ARE GOING TO PLAY TRUTH OR DARE!" Everyone was getting in a circle and there was a bottle to say who asks and who gets dared. I was sitting next to Sapnap and Bad with my face hidden in my knees. I hated it when people stared so I just tried to keep a low profile. After a few spins Sapnap had the word loser drawn on his head, and Bad had to curse he said Fuck. After a few more spins someone said "Let's switch it up 7 minutes in heaven". I got scared. I really hoped the bottle didn't land on me. After about 20 minutes Bad and a guy named Skeppy had fucked. Bad was crying inside while Sapnap was laughing. Someone spun the bottle it landed on a boy with what looked it be color blind glasses on, he looked horrified when it landed on him and I don't blame him. He spun he bottle to see who he would lose his virginity to and it landed on...ME! I wanted to die Sapnap was wheezing now. We both got up and someone shoved us in the closet I landed in his arms, my face becoming insanely red. We stood there in silence for the 7 minutes, saying nothing at all- very awkward. After 7 minutes we tried to open the door but it wouldn't budge! Next thing we hear is somone yelling at us from the other side is  "Your not getting out till we here moans you  chickens!" We both knew we either fuck or stay in here for the next 24 hours. The guy looked as if he wanted to cry and to be honest I did to.

-----------------------------------------------------------------
Time skip brought to you by a Nether Portal
-----------------------------------------------------------------

It had been about 20 minutes and I was" trying to kick the door down because the party was over and everyone had left. Someone had put something in front of the door making it impossible to break through. "Little help here?" I asked pissed off. He looked scared. "S-Sorry I'm not that strong I'm G-George by the way-" He stuttered

"Dream"

Do you want a part 2???? I don't know if people want smut and if they don't I won't write it so put in the comments if you want is and majority will win so it's fair! Goodbye my cookies 🍪 <3 you all (No Homo)
522 words

-----------------------------------------------------------------
Yo- its the editor- Hello- I hope y'all like this if not...then...I'm sorry ? Idk anyway- Bye
~RandomGirl