Dream!?

This is a chapter where Dream is 5'3 and has glasses he is very insecure and he has freckles all across his body and a natural blush on his face he also stutters
Warning! Cussing, crying, self hatred (Dream hate the way he looks),
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Dream's Pov
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I was scared out of my mind! I had lost a bet and had to go meet George in person tomorrow! Now your probably thinking it's not that bad what could go wrong!? Well I'm hear to tell you that this is awful! I look nothing like people think I'm 6'2! I'm actually 5'3! George is 5'9 so I'm short compared to him and all my friends! I also have small circle glasses and freckles! I would rather die than meet him in person....Guess I better start packing.....
______________________________________________
~Time Skip brought to you by~~AND THEY WERE ROOMMATES! Oh my god they were roommates~
______________________________________________
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
3rd Person Pov
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Dream drove to the airport so he could catch his flight to meet George. He had gotten to the airport and security with no problems and was now on the plane waiting for takeoff. (I don't know how this works I've never been on a plane so Time Skip to after all dat-) Dream texted George he had landed and when he was so George could come pick him up. After about 5 minutes he say George and shot him a quick text saying the he saw him and what he was wearing. Dream was insanely nervous for George to see him and then he saw George start to walk up to him. "Dream is that you?" George asked and Dream shook his head yes. George looked insanely shocked because it looked like he was talking to a child and George just told him to come on and Dream followed him.
______________________________________________
~~Time Skip brought to you by STOP YOU ALMOST MADE ME DROP MY CROISSANT!~~
______________________________________________
They walked into George's house and instantly George fell to the floor and started laughing at me. "D-Dream oh my god!" He laughed "your so short!" I was a blushing mess and was kinda mad so I hit him and he fell to the floor. "You have gla-glasses omg!" George was now laughing so hard that he was crying and it was making me upset and I felt like I wanted to cry. "Sh-Shut up dum-dumbass!" I shouted st him trying not to cry but failing because a few tears spilled out and George noticed and stopped laughing. He came up to me and hugged me and I couldn't hold back my tears and I started crying into his shoulder.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
George's Pov
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I didn't realize that I would make him cry by laughing! So I hugged him and picked him up as he wrapped his legs and arms around me. He cried in my shoulder silently the only reason I could tell he was crying was the growing wet patch on my shoulder. I felt really bad so I started whispering in this ear sweet nothing. I was trying my best to comfort him and soon he stopped crying but didn't stop hugging me. "I'm sorry for laughing Dream..." I apologized because I felt like he needed it. "I-it's ok G-Gogy and sor-Sorry for my st-stutter." I smiled at him because I realized how fragile he looked. He was like a glass doll trying not to break. "It's ok Dream your stutter is cute." I told him in a whisper and he blushed a bright red and giggled. Out of no where I had a sudden burst of confidence and kissed him and to which he kissed back. As we separated all I said after that was "I love you Dream.." he replied in a whisper "I lo-Love you to Gogy..."

I sorry this took so long I was losing motivation- and I'm not dead- :3 hope you all enjoyed :))))) have a good rest of the day! Bye my cookies love you all!!!! 🍪
680 words
Love you all!!!!!! (No homo tho- XD) ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤