Punishment While Streaming

In this story Dream is 5'6 and him and George are secretly dating and live together. But what happens when they are streaming and George gets horny!?!?
Top- George
Bottom- Dream
Warnings- Semi public sex??? (Blow job) Degradation

3rd Person Pov

"Ok so I'm going go mine cuz I need some more iron." Dream told the stream "My iron armor is almost broken." Dream was looking for a cave to find some iron. "POG LETS GOOOOOO!!!!!" Dream screamed because he found a cave that was LOADED! Dream ran to the cave and started mining the ore. Little did Dream know that he had woken his boyfriend who was now pissed because he had just fallen asleep.

"Dream..." George whispered to Dream who looked at George and muted his mic. "Sorry I Didn't mean to wake you up babe." Dream apologized to his top. "Dream you should know better than to stream without my permission do I have to punish you~" George spoke in a deep voice as he walked up to Dream. This comment made Dream blush and whimper "G-George I'm streaming I could get canceled!" Dream shouted before George picked him up and started forcefully kissing him in one swift motion. "Look at you already so needy~" George said as Dream had wrapped his legs around George's waist and his  arms around his neck.

"G-George I need to end the stream if were gonna do thi- AH!" Dream was interrupted mid sentence by George biting his neck. "G-George please let me end the str-stream before you do thi-s~" Dream moaned out. "Ok but make it quick got it my little slut." Dream ran back to the computer quickly wrapping up the stream.

"Look at you so needy" George said as Dream Quickly ran back to him his eyes glossed with lust. "G-George let's continue....please." Dream said looking up a George already hard at this point. George quickly grabbed Dream and threw him in the bed and took off his clothes leaving Dream completely bare. George took off his clothes and got on top of Dream and started kissing him roughly while on of his hands was playing with the younger's nipple.

"AHHH~" Dream moaned out and George started stroking Dream at inhuman speeds loving the noises that were coming out of the male under him. George quickly flipped the younger male over gaining a squeak out of him. "G-George!~" Dream moaned out as George slammed in and instantly started to pound into Dream at inhuman speeds not giving him time to adjust to his size. Tears were threatening to fall from Dream's eyes as he felt himself getting stretched as George pounded into him.

"Mhm~ nghh~ G-AHHH~" Dream moaned as George hit the bundle of nerves deep down inside of him his prostate. "RI-RIGHT THERE AGA-AGAIN PLEASE!~"

Dream was desperate now trying to get as much pleasure as possible. George smirked and started to hit that spot dead on every time. This caused Dream to go crazy and his eyes to go to the back of his head and his mouth to lay agape and his tongue sticking out panting like a dog.

"GEO-GEORGE IM CLO-CLOSE!" Dream screamed out "M-Me to babe." George responded. George started to thrust faster and harder which caused Dream to grasp the sheets of the bed under him letting out a higher pitched moan.

Dream finally climaxed and came all over the sheets and on his and George's stomach. Soon after George came to filling Dream up. They sat there for a moment ridding out there orgasms Dream still panting. George pulled out causing Dream to fall to the sheets below him and he was going out of it falling asleep. George picked him up and took him to the bathroom and took care of all aftercare.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I'm so sorry this took so long to get out I just didn't have motivation to do it- I feel so bad it took so long- I hope you enjoyed it tho <3
BYE MY COOKIES 🍪
LOVE YOU ALL (no homo-)
690 Words