Insecuritys

This includes hate and anxiety if you are uncomfortable please leave
Bottom- Dream
Top- George

No ones Pov
Dream had been getting made fun of on Twitter because of his laugh... No one had noticed but George had been seeing that something was wrong with his boyfriend, George. He had moved in a year ago to live with his boyfriend in Florida. Dream had become quite and didn't laugh as much. George noticed something was wrong, when he started to joke around with Sapnap, Bad, and Dream, Dream wasn't wheezing like he normally would. He was just giving small chuckles and George was so focused on trying to figure out why he ran into a ravine and died "CRAP!" George screamed Dream was wheezing at this and George yelled something he regrets "SHUT UP SOUND LIKE A PIG MIXED WITH A TEA KETTLE!" Sapnap and Bad were now laughing and Dream stopped immediately. Dream was giving fake chuckles, George realized what he said and ran into the room that Dream was recording his video. He came in to see Dream with his head in his knees with his mic on mute and sobbing quietly. George rushed over to Dream and instantly pulled the smaller male into a hug, Dream looked up to see that George was trying to apologize and ask why that had affected me because normally that wouldn't affect him. Dream started to explain all the comments about his laugh and all the people making fun of it. Then George realized that was why he hadn't been laughing because he was insecure about his laugh. George picked up the smaller male bridal style and took him to the couch in the living room. He told Sapnap and Bad goodnight and turned off their streams. After he did that he went to Dream who was sitting on the couch, crisscrossed. George sat down and put Dream on his lap. He started to cuddle Dream telling him how sorry he was for saying that and how he would tell everyone to stop saying that about his laugh. Dream felt happy. George laid on the couch and cuddled till they fell asleep.

SORRY I HAVEN'T POSTED IN A WHILE!!! I was experiencing a writers block and thank you to the person who wanted this. Goodbye my cookies

393 Words <3 you all (No Homo tho)