7 minutes in heaven part 2

I'm sorry this took so long to get out school is being a bitch! ;-; but I hope you enjoy this it felt like it took 4000000 years-
SMUT WARNING!!!!! Hair pulling kink, Cum denial, pain kink, and degradation kink
Top-George
Bottom-Dream
Dream's Pov
I still herd movement outside and I knew that if we didn't fuck we wouldn't get out of this place. I really didn't want to lose my virginity to this guy but I didn't want to be here. "We have to fuck or we'll be in here all night which one." I asked trying to keep my cool. "I don't want to be in here all night so I guess the first option." He spoke surprisingly looking calm like he wasn't about to lose his virginity.

No body's Pov also skip if you don't want to read Smut-
George slowly walked over to Dream and pulled his hair forcing his head back causing Dream to moan a bit. George smirked at this before speaking in a low tone "Might want to tell me you kinks before we start." Dream was hesitant to say anything but spoke in a stutter "Ha-Hair pulling, pa-pain, and deg-degradation" then George pulled him into a passionate kiss. George licked Dream's bottom lip asking for entry. Dream hesitated but gave in and there tongues fought for dominance George winning easily. After a few hot minutes they broke apart leaving Dream gasping for air and blushing like crazy.

Bad and Skeppy stayed curious if Dream would actually do it. Skeppy then heard Dream moan and he was shocked. He thought that Dream would be a top. He then got out some headphones and gave them to Bad to listen to music.

George was passionately kissing Dream and squeezing his inner thighs roughly. George was sill kissing Dream and he picked him up and pushed him up on a wall. Dream couldn't touch the ground so his legs wrapped around the older lower body and George put one of his hands under Dream for support the other still squeezing his thigh. George broke the kiss and pulled at Dream's pants asking if he could which Dream shook his head yes. George immediately pulled Dreams pants off and started with his boxers. After he had undressed Dream he stuck his fingers to Dream's face and Dream started to suck on them lubricating them up. He took them out of Dream's mouth and stuck one in Dream's whole and then another and started scissoring them back and forth causing Dream to moan louder. Then George stuck another finger in and played around in his whole for a while before pulling out marking Dream whine at the lack of content making George chuckle. George then put Dream down and told him to get on his hands and knees which Dream obliged. George then lined himself up with Dream's whole and pushed in. Dream yelped in pain as George bottomed out. After a few minutes Dream nodded telling George he could move. George slammed into him at full force and Dream moaned loudly as George hit his prostate dead on. George continued to abuse that spot. "I-I'm clo-clos-e Ahhhh~" Dream managed to get out and as he said that George put his thumb over Dream's tip.

George kept going until he felt himself getting closer. "You wanna cum." George asked Dream. "Y-Yes please-e! Ahhh~" Dream moaned out the pain of not being able to release getting to him. George uncovered his tip and Dream's eyes rolled to the back of his head and his tongue stuck out as he released and George pulled out releasing on his chest. George found a rag in the corner of the room and cleaned him and his self up putting back on his clothes. Dream was still out of it this being his first time so George helped Dream put his clothes on and George picked him up Bridal style out of the closet as it was now unlocked. George walked out seeing Skeppy walk over to him "I'll take Dream home cuz he's with me.". George handed him over. Dream was leaning on Skeppy's shoulder not sure if he could stand up. He gave George his number. They would have to do that again sometime

Omg finally- that took forever to get out I'm sorry that took so long- school is a bitch! Hope you enjoyed it!
Bye my cookies love to all! (I got socks on so UwU)
759 Words