Thunderstorm

Cuss warning
Fluff warning
Emotional pain and crying
Top- Dream
Bottom- George
This is not CANNON ok I just wanted to do this because I thought about it and though it would be cute.
No ones POV
It was the middle of the night and George couldn't sleep. Heavy rain could be heard from outside. BAM! Thunder started to crash down and George jumped at the sound.

George hated thunderstorms because they scared him. He has always been scared of them even sense he was a kid. He would always run crying to his parents room and sleep in there room. He was scared to tell anyone about his fear.

George swings his legs out of bed to go watch Netflix or somethin....He entered the living room and got  a blanket and sat on the couch with his legs crossed watching a random series.

Dream turned over to cuddle with his boyfriend but missed and he was confused. Dream slowly opened his eyes to find that George wasn't there..... He slowly got up and groaned rubbing the sleep from his eyes. He walked down the hall to find George there in a blanket.
"G- George why are you up so early?" Dream yawned
*Thunder*
George slightly jumped at the sound and tears started to stream from his eyes because he was so scared.
"Baby are you ok...... I'm getting worried" Dream stuttered
"m'scared..." George said blushing slightly.
"Of what?" Dream asked confused
*Thunder*
"AAHH!" Yelled George at the thunder
Dream ran over to him realizing that he was scared of the thunder.... "Hey it's ok it's ok why didn't you wake me up baby?"
"I- It's a stupid f- fear to have cupcake..." George stammered
"No it's not." Dream said as he cuddled closer to George

They sat on the couch cuddling as Dream was comforting George by whispering sweet nothings to George
"I love you baby don't forget that....I'll be here forever I won't leave you got that." Dream whispered in George's ear "You can wake me up any time you need to ok.....You can call me at any time I don't care ok...."
"O- Ok c- cup- cupcake." George mumbled "I understand for next time...... I'll be sure to wake you up...."

It was around midnight when the thundering started to come to a hold. Dream asked "Do you wanna go to sleep George~."
"N- No~~~~" George whinnied "I wanna cuddle~~~~."
Dream giggled at that "We can cuddle in the bed ok."
"F- Fine~ cupcake..." George mumbled blushing

~~~~~~Time Skip~~~~~~

George And Dream we're cuddling while Dream was playing with George's hair. George wanted Dream to sing him to sleep
"W- What?" Dream asked surprised
"Please~~~~." George begged
"Fine." Dream breathed
"You've been acting awful tough lately smoking a lot of cigarettes lately but inside~ your just a little baby." Dream sang "It's ok to say you've got a weak spot you don't always have to be on top. Better to be hated than loved, loved, loved for what your not."
~~~~~~After Dream sang~~~~~~
~~~ Just so you know that was I am not a robot~~~

Dream heard soft snoring coming from the smaller male next to him. So he pulled George closer and hugged him and he whispered in his ear "I love you and always will." Soon drifting off to sleep himself.

Thank you for reading this and I hope you liked it. This it not cannon to the story line that I'm going with I just had the idea and thought it would be cute so having said that goodbye my little cookies 🍪

608 Words love all of you (No Homo)