I can't hear you

After Wilbur blows up L'Manburg everyone was fine and came out with just a few scars but then Dream found out something that would change him forever...He had permanently lost his ability to hear because he was so close to the explosion.
Top-George
Bottom-Dream
Italics are sign language
No ones Pov
L'Manburg was destoyed but everyone was ok. George walked over to Dream's room and walked in because the door was open. "Hey Dream!" George said happily but Dream didn't hear him. "Dream?" George said while walking up to Dream and tapping his shoulder. This caused Dream to jump and look at George with tears in his eyes. George looked shocked and hugged him and Dream spoke softly "George t-the exploding caused me to go d-deaf I can't hear you..." George looked up at him immediately and had tears in his eyes. He grasped the youngest hoodie and hugged him crying into his shoulder. The older didn't know what to do. He did know sign language because he had a deaf friend when he was little but his best friend had gone deaf..... George got off of him and signed "I know sign language so we can still communicate" Dream looked up at him his eyes sparkling in joy. "I didn't know you knew sign language but I'm happy because no body else knows it!" They both hugged and smiled so brightly. George was so happy they fell on the bad and started to cuddle. They got in to a spooning position Dream being the little spoon. "I love you" George signed after Dream fell asleep.

Sorry it's short- if anyone wants to make this idea into a book feel free to and plz tell me cuz I would so read it! I hope you enjoyed :)))
Bye my cookies 🍪 love you all! (All the Homo! Jk jk......unless-)
315 words