Past Memories.

The show was going well and I really enjoyed it...it was different to what I was used to, I cuddled up to my man and his arm was around my waist. I looked to my right towards my daughter and her eyes were mesmerised by the dancers on stage. I grinned, happy she was enjoying herself.

Myself on the other hand was struggling, I could feel my stomach twisting, but was mentally trying to force down the vomit that threatened to erupt from me...Soon I realised it wasn't going to work and patted 'Hyun's hand. He looked down on me and I pointed to the exit, then placed my hand on my mouth.

He went to stand but I placed my hand on his and shook my head, then standing quickly I rushed up the aisle past Piper towards the exit.

We were in an upper level so I had to climb the stairs to get out, I remembered where the ladies where, making a mental note when we arrived, in case of this actual eventuality.

I made it to a cubicle in time and spilled my stomach contents into the bowl...I had only just managed to lock the door before the disgusting fluids arrived out of my mouth.

It was almost comical and I chuckled to myself...here I was dressed in all my finery, in six inch heels knelt on a bathroom floor introducing my stomach lining to the toilet...now I was all for getting on a first name basis but this was ridiculous.

"Ugh, I hate this" I groaned to myself.

A knock came on the door and a woman's voice sounded behind it.

"Ma'am...are you ok in there?"

I groaned, I had thought I was alone.

"I'm fine...thank you, please don't concern yourself..."

"Are you alone? Can I find someone for you?" She persisted.

My stomach turned and I emptied the contents a second time...the knocking became more rapid.

"Ma'am?"

I had to get rid of her, so after flushing the toilet I pulled myself up and unlocked the door.

The woman in front of me was a shock...I recognised her immediately from one of my favourite K-dramas. It was Park Bo-young. I wondered why she was here. Then I mentally slapped myself, it was a theatre after all. I was amazed at how good her English was.

I walked over to the sink and turned on the cold water tap...taking a few sips and spitting it out, I grabbed a paper towel from the holder and dabbed my mouth then turned towards one of my favourite actresses.

"I'm sorry you had to hear that..."

"Are you sick?" She interrupted, looking concerned.

"No." I grinned. "I'm pregnant."

Comprehension dawned on her face and she smiled.

"Congratulations..." Then she frowned. "It is congratulations right?"

I grinned and nodded at her.

"It was unexpected but yes, it is." I smiled and she copied.

The door opened and Piper walked in, and straight over to me, her attention solely on me.

"Mum, are you ok? Were you sick again?"

Her hand was on my casted arm and she was looking into my face.

I nodded and her face dropped.

"I'm ok now though Baby girl."

"I see you have your family so I'll leave you two alone." Park Bo-Young said.