Epilogue

4 months later

Riley's POV

"James come on!" I called, waiting impatiently for him.
"I'm coming." He told me, walking over to sit beside me on the couch. He settled himself in, reaching to wrap his arm around my shoulders. "Are you already recording?" He asked, smiling at me.
"Yes." I answered. He smiled bigger, leaning over to place a kiss on my lips. Then he turned to face the camera. I turned as well, smiling before I spoke. "Hey guys!" I said happily, waving. "Today, I'm making a video that has been highly requested for a long time. A lot of you are new and don't know my story or my life. Those of you who have followed me since the beginning have never been given the full picture. I've also never explained how James came into my life, and how we got to where are now. Today, I thought I should share with you my story. I've always wanted to be completely open and 100% honest with you guys, so I figured you should know the full story. I want to start off by saying, a lot of people expect me to be perfect. I'm no where near perfect. My life is not normal, it is not ordinary. It's not average and it is definitely not perfect. 5 years ago, I sat down in front of a camera, 17 years old, pregnant and without a clue of where my life was headed. Every single day has been unpredictable, intense, undeniably unique. I'm here to share it with you. Here is my story." I announced, turning to look at James. We smiled at each other, before turning back to the camera. "It actually starts before I was on YouTube, when I was 16 and James and I had just broken up. These are the main events that led to where I am now and allowed me to live the life I lead. This is the story of my life." James moved his hand to my waist, rubbing his thumb over my skin. "I remember it all like it was yesterday. I was in the juice bar underneath the studio James and I used to dance at. I sat anxiously, biting at my nail..."

The end!
I hope you enjoyed. Within a few months I should be publishing at least one new book. Check on my profile to see when I upload it!
Thanks for reading, love you all❤️