My brother's love life

Rebeckah pov

"Be home by ten, lover boy!" I shouted at Klaus, as he left. I turn to see Hayley snickering and Elijah trying to hide his laughter.

Hayley finally stopped and turned to Elijah. "We have to do something about the wolves." Hayley always cared for the wolves, I'm pretty sure they raised her. Elijah looked at her lovingly. "And we will, I give you my word." He planted a kiss on her forehead.

"Are we not going to talk about Nik and his bartender friend?" I asked, I wanted to know what those two knew.

"What is there to talk about?" Hayley asked.

What is there to talk about? Was she being serious? Just because she knew everything doesn't mean everybody else does.

"Like what's going to happen between him and Cami? I don't know as much as you two know, which is driving me crazy!" I complained.

"That's not our fault, you're always out doing your own thing." Hayley responded.

Elijah laughed slightly at what Hayley said. I mean she was correct, but bloody hell I don't want to admit that.

"Niklaus is going to try to solve this the way he thinks it should go." Elijah said, which was true. Nik would try to bend reality to what he wanted it to be. And most of the time things didn't go well.

Usually that ended in deaths of millions or me and Elijah draggred in a box. If he saw me or Elijah as a threat he wouldn't even hesitant to dragger us.

"And we're gonna let him do that?" I asked.

"To an extent. We'll keep a close eye on him of course." Elijah answered.

That fact made me feel better, Elijah always had to keep a close eye on Nik. Or we'll end up in a huge mess.

"Cami, what's she like?" I asked. I was hoping Elijah or Hayley has met her personally.

Both Hayley and Elijah looked thoughtful for a moment. Don't tell me neither of them had any interactions with her.

"She's human."

I smacked my forehead, was that the best they could come up with. I don't think being human is a personality trait. I was going to have to find out myself. How fun.

Before I could say anything else Hayley and Elijah went off to their bedroom. Everyone knows what they'll be doing.

I was going to do some investigating of my own. Once Klaus gets home. In the meantime I have better things to do.

There you have it Rebeckah's pov. I personally want to make Camille and Rebeckah best friends so that's what I'm going to be trying to do. I need to actually add more Klamille scenes, which I'll also be trying to do. Next chapter will also be in Rebeckah's pov.