Finally back home.

Camille, I'm so sorry you feel this way..." I say that part softly, because it was true, I wanted nothing more than her happiness and safety. "But Elijah is wrong, but if you feel like he's right... Then we'd go, but if you're wrong and something happens to you understand... I won't be the same."

Klaus pov.
I couldn't believe I actually bloody did it. I caved into what Camille wanted, instead of thinking what she needed. Rebeckah and Hayley where excited when Camille told them we're coming back. To be honest I missed Rebeckah's bitchy remarks. There just not the same on the phone.

Elijah was of course happy to hear his planned worked. His plan that was probably going to get us all killed, but hey who cares anymore. Camille was happy that was about the only thing that mattered. As long as she's happy, safe, and has everything she needs I'm fine. I'm never making fun of Elijah for being overbearing towards Hayley ever again.

To be completely honest I was happy to go back home. And not just because Camille was happy. I would see Elijah again, even though he gets on my nerves I love my brother. I get to see Kol's soulmate, Davina. I will able to meet my long lost sister, Freya. Yes, I met her a while back, but I wasn't paying attention I was focused on Camille. An amazing excuse in my opinion. Luckily Freya understood and didn't try to push herself into more life until I was ready, she was already better than my other siblings. Hopefully I won't ever have to dagger her, I might actually feel bad.

Right outside the Mikaelson compound in New Orleans....  Stil Klaus' pov.

We were finally here, Camille grabbed my hand as we got out of the cab. I smiled at her, happy for the sense of touch. I could see Rebeckah's blonde head bubbling up and down. "Camille! Nik!" She shouted as she sped to Camille and I.

She hugged Camille nearly tackling her. Camille immediately hugged her back. "Bex." She said, laughing. I watched as Marcel poked his head out of the corner. "Camille, Klaus. Great to see you two  again." He smiled in greeting. Me and him got past out differences, finally. We never thought that would ever happen, but Camille begged me to make peace with him. Saying that it was stupid to make war with someone who was close to me. Me being me went with what she said.

"Nik, Great to see the lovely lady is still breathing." I turn to see Kol and a brunette, who was holding his arm smiling. I was going to take a wild guess and say that was Davina. I met her once before, but I wasn't paying any attention. "Cami, great to see your well." Davina said, to Camille. She nodded in response, probably hoping to see Hayley. Where was Hayley and Elijah? Probably off doing bedroom some activities. Right when we said we'd be here... How convenient.

After a while Freya came to say her hellos as we all caught up. Kol and Davina aparently got married yesterday, and he didn't tell me. What a great brother. That reminded me. I had a ring for Camille that Rebeckah helped me pick out. It was nothing to special, Camille liked things simple. I was going to keep this as simple as possible. Kinda bloody hard when you have Rebeckah Mikaelson as a sister.

Camille pov.

Klaus left to go speak to Kol and Marcel. Leaving me, Rebeckah, and Freya alone. I liked Freya, she seemed kind. Like she cares about her family. Her and Rebeckah are close so that counts for something right?

I was wanting to see Hayley, but according to Freya they where out planning something. Planning something what would they plan. I looked as my phone dinged. Text from Klaus Mikaelson: meet me at frenchmen street in two hours. Weird.

"Well what was it?" Freya asked, interested in what the text message said. "Oh bloody hell." Rebeckah said.

I showed them the message. Rebeckah had a huge smile on her face, meaning she knew what was going to happen. Freya just looked lost. "I wonder what that could be about." Freya says, mostly to herself. I just knew it was something exciting.

Hope you enjoyed that, here are some quick notes. Only a few more chapters left🥳🥳🥳 I'll be posting a chapter once a week until the end of the story. Right now I have a brand new Benzo (Bonnie & Enzo) story: love that never ends. So please check that out. Second I'll be updating him or me sometime soon, so keep a look out.. anyway have a great whatever time it is for you🥰