Chapter 1

Hello! Yup, I am back! I can't stay away from DongFeng for more than two days and of course all of you! Many of you were sweet enough to go and support Fate Play on webnovel. Thank You!

Now about this new story, this is going to be sweet, I know the picture above it doesn't exactly say that but trust me when I say this fic will give you diabetes, you have been warned! But we all know for those who have read Fate Play. We all need that! So my lovely readers all new and old. I present you an Unrestrained DongFeng Love story...

------------------------------------------------------------

Chal Diya
Dil Tere piche piche
Dekhta mai rah gya

My heart ran wild behind you
And I couldn't do anything but stare.

~ Dil mai ho tum a song by Armaan Malik

------------------------------------------------------------

Crown Prince Yeh Hua was standing In the rain for nine days now and no matter what Feng Jiu's aunt Bai Qian refuses to see him, even Feng Jiu started to pity him. But she knew her aunt's anger was not easily subdued and aunt was hurt too after finding out she was the mortal Su Su she went to take back her eyes with from that evil Su Jin. Its was good that Zhe Yan got there in time and handle the situation before Su Jin could paint Bai Qian in a bad light. Feng Jiu wished that she should have been there she would have taught that evil woman some good lesson but she was stuck in Academy with her punishment of copying Buddhist scriptures if only....!

But she heard from Zhe Yan that Heavenly Lord was about to take the side with that evil woman but then Dong Hua Di Jun come and settle the matter now Su Jin was stripped of her rank and sent to guard the bell in Rioushi River that had The King Of The Ghost Realm was sealed.

That was another reason she wanted to be there to see Dong Hua Di Jun, he was the hero she idolizes. There was no war she doesn't know about that he fought. She even knows he likes to fishing and read Buddhist scriptures since he retires from his Heavenly Lord duties. He is aloof and away from worldly affairs. She heard of him growing up in Zhe Yan stories of pre-historic time since then she wants to meet him at least once, this was a good time at least she could have seen him but alas, fate was not on her side.

It's was just then red clouds gather outside she and Mi Gu come inside running going straight to Bai Qian.

"GuGu! There is a disturbance in Rioushi river, the Ghost Emperor..."

Bai Qian hearing this ran out of Fox den.

"GuGu!" Feng Jiu ran after her aunt.

Outside Ye Yua asked Bai Qian what is happening but she ignored him so Feng Jiu told him.

"GuGu thinks that Ghost Emperor is going to come out of his seal"

The red clouds became redder and thunder started to hit the ground.

"We have to hurry!" Feng Jiu said as she saw her aunt teleported.

Ye Hua and Feng Jiu teleported after her.

At the riverside, the scene was more terrifying, with thunder the waves were angry and hitting the bell. Feng Jiu never saw such a sigh before, everybody said if one day Ghost Emperor come out of the seal, he will destroy the universe with DongHuang Bell he was sealed into.

"We have to do a soul searching spell first," Bai Qian hit her feet to fly near the bell but award comes around her.

"Not you Qian-Qian!" Ye Hua stopped her.