Chapter 5

1500+ views and 200+ votes! Already! Thank you all! And now wait for it...it going to get sweeter...
------------------------------------------------------------
You are in my heart
And in my eyes
Since the first sight
It is the conspiracy of Love
That we meet again

~Dil mai ho tum by Armaan Malik

------------------------------------------------------------

Victory Banquet was in two days, Bai Qian with Feng Jiu and Ah Li came back to Nine Heavens. Bai Qian and Ah Li spend time with Ye Hua, Feng Jiu went to get settled in her guest chambers

"Feng Jie Jie! Let's go play! We will go to the palace of Lord Cheng Yu! " He insists, gripping her hand.

"Lord Cheng Yu?" Feng Jiu asked as he pulled her excitedly out of the Xiwun Palace, her first time was in Nine Heavens was limited to Tai Chen palace and she spent most of that time sleeping, She didn't know anybody in Nine Heavens besides Di Jun, Zhong Li and of course her long time friend who visited her often in Qing Qiu star-Lord Si Ming. But then she remembers Lord Cheng Yu use to take care of Ah Li when her uncle couldn't. Ah, Li talks about her a lot and even went to mortal realms a few times with her.

A woman in blue robes appear in front of her, Feng Jiu thing, she looks pretty and pleasant.

"Have some say my name?" She asked smiling with a fan in her hand.

"Lord Cheng Yu I want you to meet my Feng Jiu Jie Jie!" Ah Li introduces them excitedly.

"Of course Little Highness, " Cheng Yu beamed at Feng Jiu.

"Lord Cheng Yu greets Her Highness Bai Feng Jiu"

"Greetings Lord Cheng Yu, it's really nice to meet you. Ah Li told me you took care of him while my aunt and uncle can't, he admires you, " Feng Jiu said.

"I heard Qing Qiu is quite an unrestraint in their ways but you are on your guard don't worry, consider me your new best friend, "

Cheng Yu excitedly wraps her arms around her shoulder and Feng Jiu loosens up, they both giggled.

Cheng Yu took Ah Li and Feng Jiu in her palace, while Cheng Yu told her about all the interesting things in Nine Heavens whether that was about people or the views. Cheng Yu knew Nine Heavens inside out. Cheng Yu suggested a stroll through the Imperial gardens where Ah Li would be free to play around.

Ah Li run around playing with butterflies while Third Prince Lian Song was sitting nearby in pavilion enjoying a game of Go with his Lord Si Ming, seeing a familiar face Feng Jiu grew excited.

"Star-Lord Si Ming! Star-Lord Si Ming! Here!" She waves beaming at him.

"Si Ming, who is the beauty calling for you?" Third Prince asks him as he was too engrossed thinking about his next move. Si Ming raised his head curious as to what he was talking about. Her eyes widen a little in pleasant surprise.

"That's Princess of Qing Qiu Bai Feng Jiu, " He gets up with Lian Song, they went where Cheng Yu and Feng Jiu was standing.

"Bai Feng Jiu? Bai Qian's niece, " Lian Song asked.

"That's right, " Si Ming nodded.

"Oh there, Cheng Yu is with her too," Liang Song said delightedly.

They greeted each other.

"I knew, Little Highness must be coming for the victory banquet but didn't think I would have the pleasure so soon, "

Feng Jiu beamed at him. Cheng Yu, Si Ming and Lian Song in one place mean gossip when they all engage in conversation Feng Jiu soon realised that as they all sat in the pavilion and Third Princs being a good host materialize read for them, Feng Jiu sipped tea as she hears all of them amused. In Qing, Qiu people are straight forward and therefore there is not much for the gossip. Gossip and rumours are spread only where people have a tendency to hide things in the pretence of prestige.