Chapter 6

I know its kind of late but I hope you enjoy this chapter...

Well, you were all waiting for the banquet...

------------------------------------------------------------
I was a crazy traveller
My feet never stayed in one place
Than My desires started to dream about you...

~Dil mai ho tum by Armaan Malik
------------------------------------------------------------

Si Ming was surprised when he received a message from Zhong Li saying that Di Jun changed his mind and be would attending the banquet. He was really curious as to what changed the mind of Former Master of the Universe but then he thought that could only figure out on the event itself.

Feng Jiu was struggling with her aunt for the first time, helping her choose the robes for her aunt was easy but it became tournament when she wanted Feng Jiu to choose the robes for herself for tomorrow night's event. Whatever Feng Jiu like Bai Qian would reject it going through fifty robes after a while, Feng Jiu gets tired and bored.

"GuGu, do you even want me to choose something?" She sat with her head lazily resting on her hand.

"Your Father letter's come this morning, he wished for me to find a few eligible candidates for blind dates for you He wants to marry you off by the time your Weapon Hiding Ceremony, " Bai Qian said ruffling through the robes frustrated

"GuGu, you can't agree to that?" She hit the table in shock.

"Do I have a choice? Nobody can argue with your Father except your grandfather, "

"Why does he want me married so soon? I am not even thinking about marriage!"

"So what about Di Jun?" She asked, looking over the robe she was considering.

Feng Jiu open her mouth then close it, she like him but...how many time they have met twice now, all she heard about him and she felt about him confused her, people say he is a man above any desires but when he is with her....he is different.

"I like him, I do but what makes you think that he like me too, or it won't take time to move him all I have heard so far. He seems so far...away," Feng Jiu sigh, the last part was a lie, he seems to close when he should be unreachable but she remembers what he said.

Next time your worried, you can come to see me anytime nobody will stop you.

This all confuses her.

"You are the most beautiful woman in the universe, the princess of Qing Qiu about be the queen of East Lands, nobody in your generation can beat you in martial arts and you are outstanding at cooking, I have yet to find a person who can resist your cooking, Dong Hua Di Jun is lucky that you like him,"