Chapter 8

I know I am late! Sorry. But it becoming emotionally draining to write Fate Play again as I have to write their heartbreaking past.
But no worries, I will try to update as frequent as I can...Now I hope to enjoy this chapter.
_----------------------------------------------------------

Dong Hua dematerialize the pot and picked her in his arms. There was no one on the way to Xiwun Palace but inside were streamline of maids. Xiao Bai won't appreciate being seen in his arms, from her drunken ramble this much was clear. Though it would quite be endearing to see how she will react if someone did saw them...he let out an inaudible sigh, like that was the toughest decisions he ever made. He can try to be considered...this once. He finally decided and teleported inside her courtyard. He walked in, carrying her.

"Feng Jiu Jie Jie!" Ah Li comes running outside looking up at the high diety that was holding his cousin.

"Paying respect to Di Jun, " He bowed.

Dong Hua gave a curt nod and look at the little immortal that barely come to his knees.

"Where your Feng Jiu Jie Jie sleeps?" He asked him. Ah Li remembers his mother words of caution.

"Why are you holding her?" He inquired.

"She had too much wine," Dong Hua answered. Ah Li thought it over, Feng Jiu Jie Jie might feel uncomfortable in Di Jun's arms, he looks so stony. He thought and sigh but he can't tell Di Jun the way to her room. Ah, Li knows very well this is inappropriate but the where he should take him a maid come outside at the same time, seeing the former master of the universe her eyes widen and she kneeled down, bowing down.

"Paying respect to Di Jun,"

"Where Her highness sleeping chambers?" He asked again seeing that little immortal having a hard time remembering.

The humble maid pointed to direct him nervously.

He nodded and started to walk.

"Wait! Wait! Your Lordship, You can't take Feng Jiu Jie Jie in her room!" Ah Li stand in front of him before he could enter the room, spreading his arms and legs wide. Dong Hua raised his eyebrow.

"Why not?"

"Because Mother said it is inappropriate for an unmarried man to go in an unmarried woman room!" Ah Li surch up his face in determination

"You are so little, your parents are teaching you this, What if I was married? Or your Feng Jiu Jie Jie was then what?" Dong Hua blinked at him.

"Then..." This scenario was never explained to Ah Li so he ponders over it.

"I don't know," He finally admitted.

"Why don't you go and ask your mother?" Dong Hua suggested.

"Aaaa...Alright," Ah Li run away. Dong Hua smirked and took Feng Jiu inside once he was out his way.

"You Bais are so easy to trick, even if Ye Hua's intelligent that little immortal didn't understand that this was beside the point," He laid her down and chuckled at her flushed oblivion face. He brushes away the hairs that covered her face. He straightens her up but she pulled on his sleeves and he went so close to her that their nose almost nudged.

"Dong Hua...Dong Hua..." She murmured. Dong Hua eyes trace her soft features from her birthmark to her soft plump lips and he felt the fighting his chest. He was not sure before the few times he met her why he always felt this when he looked at her but at this moment...he traces his thumb at the corner of her lips. It feels good when she said his name. He was curious about this new...feeling but for some reason, he still can't comprehend.