Chapter 4

I am glad you all are enjoying this fluff. Without further due here is the next chapter.....
---------------------------------------------------------

Feng Jiu wake up to the sight of Di Jun sleeping face and her eyes were still heavy from sleep, she gave lazy smile and sigh. He is truly handsome. That snow-white skin, dark eyelashes, hard square jaw and his hairs that were scattered now, unkempt. Was it only last morning she was regretting that she couldn't meet him before, now he was so close that her sense was filled with the sweet scent of sandalwood. Her inside was tickling in nervous excitement by being so close to him, she tries to raise her hand to stroke his silver hairs she realizes her hands were clutch in his hand pressed to his chest and then she tries to pick her other hand but it was pressed under his neck, then she tries to put some distance between their bodies, his arms were around her waist the nervous tickles that she was feeling to her side turn into twists, she was complete enveloped in his embrace. She bit her lower lip as she flushed, how would she move away without embarrassing herself. Her heart raced as she thought and her mind got repeatedly fogged by his proximity while he sleeps. No matter how slowly she tries to move his hold on her was too tight and he was injured, all this aggression started to make her feel dizzy and cold sweat break from her eyebrows.

Dong Hua was awake the whole time since she was, and aware of her attempt to leave but he didn't have the will to let her go, so he kept pretending to sleep but as he heard her little moan of discomfort he opens his eyes, he had regulated her vital energy while she was sleeping. It looks like it was not enough.

"Are you uncomfortable?" He asked.

"Nothing, I just feel dizzy," She frowned, unable kept her eyes open.

He covered her with a blanket and passes some of his cultivation to her, sitting up.

"Sleep Xiao Bai, you need rest," He said.

"Di Jun, I should...go....back I can't...." her voice trailed off, she opened her eyes.

"It's alright, Xiao Bai. We are both so injured what you are afraid of? What will I do to you?" He asked.

Feng Jiu frown at his words, then when the words sunk in she blushed, he....he is shameless!" But she was too weak to protest and fall asleep again. Dong Hua looked at her sleeping form like she was some rare painting, he brushes his fingers to her birth-mark, it was so vibrant just like her. He lay beside her as he watched her.

The next time she opens her eyes, her senses were back her head was on his chest and he was sleeping on his back with one arm holding her to him, her arm was across his torso and her fingers entangled in his hairs. The way Di Jun was holding her was inappropriate, this time she was sure she has been tricking and taken advantage off. She remembered his words before she falls asleep, what are you afraid of? What will I do to you? She blushed at that. She can't afford him waking up, she has to leave with her dignity intact, the problem was the bedside she was on was against the wall and in front of her was Di Jun, if she wants to leave she have to climb over Di Jun. Thank heaven her hands were free this time just tangled in his hair, she slides off her fingers off his silver threads softly stroking them, she can't help but smile shyly at that. He looks so peaceful while he sleeps, she sighs Bai Feng Jiu! Bai Feng Jiu! Snap out of it! You have to go home!

She slides off his arms, the absence of his warmth making her feel cold, she slowly keeping an eye over his face for any disturbance. She put one knee around him, resting it on the edge of the bed according to her hand rested on either side of his face, her hairs fall from the shoulder covering her and Dong Hua's face. Feng Jiu realizes she was completely over him and this is more compromising position than before, heated raise on her cheek down to her neck, nervousness dried her throat and butterflies were dancing in her stomach.