Chapter 7

Thank You for all of love and excitement and moreover patience for every update. I am so grateful that you love my writing. Thanks. Here is the next chapter!
‐-----------------------------------------------------------------

"I own Bai Feng Jiu a life debt," Di Jun announced to the whole hall.

Feng Jiu choked on her own saliva and her body went numb with mortification. What he is doing? What he is doing?

She baffled unable to decide how and where to hide her burning face but then she met her Gu Gu's eyes, this is not time to flee this is the time to save Qing Qiu's face. So she stands up and bowed with a polite smile.

"Your Lordship has humbled me with your praises, but I was nothing but a bearer of the right information at the right time," Feng Jiu said meeting his eyes straight.

"Still yet debt is a debt," Dong Hua counter.

Everybody now was observing the interaction between the former master of the universe and the fox princess with rapt attention. Didn't the princess had just ungraced herself in front of Di Jun yet he is giving her such high regard? Did she really save His lordship's life? Everyone thought.

"Bai Feng Jiu won't dare to go against His lordship words, as you said debt is debt and saving someone's is indeed huge favour in that case, from the beginning of time you have countless time save many lives as a warrior and a King in order to restore peace and unify all the realm. I am afraid of the scales are measured, every creature mortal or immortal own you a debt. Considered this my way of paying it back. As I said, I was nothing but a bearer of the right information that lucky help your Lordship. I can hardly hold such credit as saving your life, "

Feng Jiu handles the situation well, she poses herself humble but didn't belittle herself in the process, reminding everyone who Dong Hua Di Jun really was and clear up any unwanted rumours that were flying around. Her words clearly stated that she and Di Jun acquaintance is limited to the battle of Rioushi river. Dong Hua took all of this account and his lips stretch proudly.

He nodded, making Feng Jiu sigh internally in relief. Feng Jiu's speech had driven out any adverse thought about her in every immortal's mind in the hall and Di Jun nod was a stamp on her regal grace but her regal ways come into the eyes of many young immortals especially one, High Immortal Chang Yi.

Who immediately went Feng Jiu proposing a toast...when Feng Jiu can't help it she accepted it. Then her eyes landed to her sleeves and her nails they were all clean. She gulped down the wine as the adrenalin of debating with Di Jun in public still was pumping up.

Dong Hua smiled at her as she accepted toast after toast.

"Did you really just give in like that?" Lian Song asked.

Dong Hua just look at him with a neutral expression.

"She actually silences you, " Lian Song said baffled.

Dong Hua just sipped the wine.

"Come now, what is going on with you?"

Dong Hua just softly smile to himself.