Chapter 3

So many lovely comments! Sigh it means a lot, so here it is.....
------------------------------------------------------------

"You can't enter,' The guard said and stop her way into the Tai Chen palace

"I am Princess of Qing Qiu Bai Feng Jiu! I want to see Di Jun" She announced.

"There are many princesses who want to come and see Di Jun, doesn't mean they can go in!" The guard replied rudely

"How dare you...?" She started but she saw Di Jun still walking away.

"Di Jun! Di Jun!"

He still kept walking away. He is injured doesn't he care he might need medical help. He just kept walking aloof and straight. He was so pale, the thoughts run in Feng Jiu's mind like a hurricane. She can't explain why she was anxious for him even when he doesn't spare a glance at her.

Dong Hua was aware of everything, he heard her calling him but he didn't reply. He doesn't why she was worrying so much? What is it to her? They just met and might never be met again. Why care so much? But her next word compelled him to grant her entry.

"Fine! You won't let me in then at least sent for medicine king he is injured!" She told the guards.

Dong Hua turns to look at her and she was frowning at the guards. There was still some dry blood on the corner of her mouth and she was pale too.

"Let her in, " He commanded.

Feng Jiu looks at him and the guards stand out of her way.

"But, Di Jun do you need...?" The guard started to ask.

"No need, " He said and turn away.

Feng Jiu followed after Dong Hua, she saw her blood was still running out his sleeves.

"Di Jun,  I think you should-" Feng Jiu collides with his chest as he stopped in his tracks and turn without warning. Feng Jiu looks up at him startled, her hand frozen on his chest.

"How long are you going to follow me?" He asked.

"I...I just wanted to make sure you were alright, " She answered him dazedly.

He just turns and enters his room without any reply, she seems genuine in her wish to help him but he is not used to it, so he silently went and sat on his bed, looking at her figure standing on his bedroom door. She was looking down on her feet not at him and she was pouting now in wait. Di Jun was intrigued by this little fox, her innocence had charm and what she did at the Rioushi River was fresh in his mind. Maybe it would be nice if someone did once something for him and she was so innocent in her ways. 

"What are you waiting for? Won't you patch me up? I am still bleeding," He raises his eyebrow at her and she looks up at him startled. 

Feng Jiu enters in his room earnestly but then look around the room in question.

"There you will find what you need," Dong Hua pointed to a cabinet that was against the wall beside his bed. Feng Jiu was quick in her moment and Dong Hua slipped out of his purple robe the white inner robes ones were soaked in red and golden blood. As Feng Jiu turn with the bandages and medicine, going closer to him and sat beside him. Looking at the amount of blood an inaudible gasp left her lips, concerns eyes look at it as she gently helped him take off his robes from one side so she could inspect the wound. She gathers his hairs and put on his other shoulder.

Feng Jiu started to clean his wounds.

"If it hurts tell me, alright?" She said softly, Dong Hua nodded at her soft voice as her gentle hands work on his wounds. He was looking at her while she concentrates bandaging his wounds. It was fascinating to see her like this, in mare few hours Dong Hua have seen so many colours of Xiao Bai. The first was bravery when she fearlessly went near to the bell, second, she got annoyed and smacked the back of his head with the scroll that was so... unexpected then she went and took the thunderbolt for him, him when was the last time someone shielded him to protect or worry if he was feeling pain. These things never occur to him but now when someone showing this unconditional concern, he thought it felt really nice and just to check that again he unconvincingly flinches.