Chapter 9

Alright, here it is...I will give my due apology in the end.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Feng Jiu lazily stroll down to the pavilion near the lotus pond with a picnic basket in her hand where, her aunt set up the dates for, she had it all planned as she smiles to herself as she saw the thin and tall immortal, whose name she forgot waiting for her standing. He turns and gave her a smile as he saw her.

"Your Highness, I am honoured that you choose this fine afternoon to spent with me," He said bowing.

"You are just being too kind, sir" She beamed at him, her beaming smile voice was travelled to the blue-robed diety who a few minutes ago was unaware of any presence pavilion nearby.

The high almighty god was laid down on the bench behind a rock with his fishing rod lazily with the Buddist Di Jun remove the script from his face getting up looking at the young immortal who seems to be praising Xiao Bai for her manner and etiquettes while she set up the cakes and snacks on the table and started munching on them, Di Jun chuckled as he saw the scene.

The moment the young immortal turn to face Feng Jiu. He was completely horrified looking at her, the cake was all over her face. She looks up at him with those dark innocent-looking eyes, rubbing the corner of her mouth.

"What is it? It is something on my face," She blinks then look down on her hand.

"Oh, there is...!" She gave a sheepish chuckled and started to clear it up from her sleeves.

"Here...Here...your highness," The young immortal handed her a silver handkerchief with a shudder.

"Oh, thanks!"  She took it and started cleaning her face then she started to clean all the sauce on the table, picking up the cake that fell from her hand earlier.

"I didn't offer you anything," Feng Liu extended the same cake with a beaming smile, that was enough to make the young immortal thing about the suffering from all the germs that he might have incurred, he shuddered.

"Please...Please enjoy your highness, I just remember something urgent. I will take my leave, now!" He bowed and shuddered to move away

Feng jiu musters the most heartbreaking face she could.

"But..? I think you should at least have some cake," She extended it again.

"No, your highness you enjoy please I will go now," and he ran.

"Come again...I will wait for you, goodbye!" She waved the handkerchief in farewell and laughed and then put the handkerchief away with a satisfied scoff.

Dong Hua chuckled at her act and her proud posture at her achieving her goal. Hearing the footstep of the next person, Feng Jiu took out a wine jar and then took a mouth of water from it spraying it around from her mouth and she laid her head down pretending to be drunk.

"Your highness," The immortal bowed.

"Hellooooo!" Feng Jiu wobbled her head up drunkenly, spraying the water more from the jar. The sigh of her was enough to make that immortal run away.

Feng Jiu straightens herself at his running figure, scoffing and she stretches herself like she was just tired from all the activities and yawned.

"Look at them, there are so weak. Do they want to marry me? When Gu Gu's taste got so boring," She started to clean the table, two down one to go, She thought as Dong Hua finally decided to show himself, he walked around the rock with an amused smile at the show he just witnessed but as he turns to reach the pavilion. Another immortal was coming her way, How many she plans to meet in one day?