Meeting Some Real Heroes!!

Jackson's POV

Hi, My name is Jackson Yami! I'm from America! Um... I'm a bit of a geek I guess... And... That's it I guess... My family moved from America to Japan for a Job my Dad had gotten and Now I'm going to a Japanese Highschool which is not easy. We Live in East city which is a nice quiet city and nothing really happens. People usually say weird stuff happens around these parts like Cicada Monsters, Pink Blobs turning people into Candy, Androids, and Flying Monkey People. I thought it was all hot air until I met... Them... One day."

It was after school and I was Picking up some food from my Mom had ordered from a Ramen Place. She gave me some money to pay for it before I went to school and as I walking through the streets I heard a voice from behind me getting closer Really fast!

???: "SOMEONE STUPID GET IN MY WAY!!!"

Jackson: "Huh?"

I was Then slammed in the back by a Mysterious figure making me spill my Ramen all over myself! It wasn't hot but damn I was soaked!

???: "Oh I'm so sorry about that! I was Sparring, and Then I was sent flying, And I hit you! Are you okay?"

I looked up and Saw A beautiful woman in what I guess is a Training Gi with the legs cut off making a Pair of shorts with some Stockings, with some White Gloves and Boots to finish it off! He hair was also in a cute little ponytail which really finishes it off! I will admit she was pretty damn cute!

Jackson: "Y-Yeah... It's Okay Miss... Eeeeehhhh..."

Vegitto: "Oh It's Vegitti! But none of that Mis stuff please You can just call me By my Name!"

She then gets me up as I was Confused by her name! I mean what Kind of name is Vegitti!? It's really strange! I'm not even sure it's Japanese!

Jackson: "O-Ok... Vegitto..."

Vegitto: "Hey Bud what are you covered in?"

Jackson: "Oh... Um... It's the Ramen For me and My Mom..."

Vegitto: *Gasp* "I'm so sorry about that! Here let me and mY Friend Pay to replace it! It was our bad!"

Jackson: "Friend?"

???: "Vegitto What Happened!? Did you hit someone again!?"

Just then another woman came by and her hair was Golden as she had a noticeable energy field around her as she ran over! They Looked so Freaking similar as if they were sisters or something! Maybe they are I have no idea!

Vegitto: "Hey Gogita! Let me explain what happened!"

As she explained I noticed something else about the two! When the talk they sound like two people talking at once simultaneously! It's really strange but also... Charming in a way, My attention came back to me when They spoke to me again.

Gogita: "Hey! You still okay?"

Jackson: "Y-yeah... Just soaked that's all..."

Gogita: "Well Like my Friend say We'll buy you some replacement Ramen and To make sure your safe we'll walk you home!"

Jackson: "N-No You don't have to!"

Vegitto: "No! We insist! It was our fault!"

Jackson: "Sure why Not!"

My life was going to get really interesting from that point on.

To Be Continued...