The Training Begins!!

3rd Person POV

After being introduced to the rest of the Z-fighters Gogita and Vegitto decided to start Jackson's training so he can protect himself from bullies and Hopefully even bigger Threats Later on! They took him to The world of King Kai to Start His training!

Jackson: "Wow this world is Tiny!!! But why is it so Freaking Heavy!? It makes no Scientific Sense!!"

Vegitto: "We have No idea! We think it's Magic but Still!"

Gogita: "Yeah your right about that whole not making sense thing! We just never questioned it!"

Vegitto: "HEY KING KAI WE'RE HERE!!!"

King Kai: "Huh? Girls is that You! give me a sec!"

Jackson: "Who's the little guy?"

King Kai: "Hey! I maybe little but I'm big on Power! HAHAHAHAHA!!!  But not Seriously I'm king Kai ruler of this Little planet and of the north Quadrant of the Universe! Nice to meet you! The Monkey and Cricket are My Friends Bubbles and Gregory!"

Gregory: "Yeah! Nice to meet you!"

Jackson: "Nice to meet you King Kai! Um... What's with your... Guys... Halo's...?"

King Kai: "We don't like talking about it..."

Vegitto: "Oh That's becuase Their Dead!"

King Kai: "WOAH DON'T TELL HIM THAT!!!"

Gregory: "Yeah That's mean!!!"

Bubbles: *Angrily scolds*

Vegitto: "Sorry but it's true!"

Gogita: "I think this deserves an Explination!"

One Explanation Later...

Jackson: "Wow That's sad!"

King kai: "Yeah... I could really use A Joke to pick me up sometimes..."

Vegitto: "Why did the chicken cross the road? to get to the other side!"

King Kai: "HAHAHAHAHA!!!"

Gogita: "Why Was 6 scared of 7? Becuase 7 8 9!"

King Kai: "HAHAHAHAHA!!!"

Jackson: "Um... What's the difference between a Piano and a Fish? You can tune a Piano but you can't Tuna fish!"

King Kai: "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! I swear you People are a Laugh Riot!!! Look I'll train but please don't be Handful like these two!"

Vegitto: "What did we ever do?"

King Kai: "You nearly destroyed my little world on multiple occasions, Nearly got Lord Beerus to destroy it in a fight, and You two are just Impossible to work with in General!"

Jackson: "Guys are you sure about this? He doesn't look to strong."

King Kai than wacked him over the head with his staff and started angrily barking at him!

King Kai: "Hey I taught Goki the Kaikoken and the SPirit bomb which they had both Leanred and it's super powerful and requires lots of energy!!!"

Jackson: "Sorry Abou that!"

King Kai: "Look Let me Give you your Training Gi and We'll Begin your Training!"

he then shot a beam from his staff which Gave him a Weighted Blue and Orange Training Gi along with some Weighted boots!

Jackson: "Clothes beam? Cool!"

King Kai: "Yeah, Yeah, Yeah Lets begin with the Kaioken! It shall be the first technique you learn!"

Jackson: *Salute* "You got it sir!!!"

Gogita/Vegitto: 'So Cute!'

To Be Continued...