Bug Extermination!!

3rd Person POV

Jackson and Vegitto had Just arrived in the middle of an empty field and they can both feel a Massive Ki around them! This had to be Cell!

Vegitto: "Shit its cell! And Man he is Strong!"

Jackson: "Okay! Let's find this Bastard and send him to Hell!"

???: "Oh is that so! Did This young Lady finally get herself a little Saiyan Boyfriend? So cute."

Cell

Cell

Jackson: "Hey are you Cell!?"

Cell: "I am Cell yes."

Jackson: "Great! I'll deck you in the Schnoz!"

Cell: "Out of all People you chose him? I would've expected a Warrior like you to Pick someone stronger as your mate. I mean Look at you so strong and Him... So weak."

Jackson: 'Weak!? Ok That's it!!"

He then began charging at cell when Vegitto puts her hand on his shoulder stopping him turning him around to speak him!

Vegitto: "Jackson I'll need you to be Careful! Look Cell is the petri dish of some of the universes greatest warriors at the time! That Includes Goki, Vegita, Piccolo, Frieza, and Cold! not to mention he's also a android so he's naturally stronger than most others!"

Jackson: 'Okay well Do!"

Cell: "You two done yet? I want my Fight now."

Vegitto: "Alright you got it!!!" *Goes SSJ1*

Jackson: "Kaioken X 3!!!"

Vegitto: "Now remember what we taught you!"

Jackson: "You got it!"

Vegitto then Threw herself at Cell and Swung her leg at His head but he caught it and Punched her in the gut making her cough up blood as she punched him the face as he threw her to the ground!

Jackson: "Banshee Blast!!!"

Cell then Jumped out of the Smoke and Grabbed Him by the Throat and held him off his feet as he studied him

Jackson: *Strangling* "W-What are you looking at?"

Cell: "You maybe are weak but..."

Jackson: *Strangling* "B-But?"

Cell: "So Much energy... Sweet Untapped energy... Sweet untapped energy that can be mine!"

Vegitto: "You get away from him your Bug freak!!!"

Vegitto then went SSJ2 And Charged him tackling him to the ground and started punching him giving him enough time to to latch onto her and hold her in a upside down full nelson!

Cell: "Well it isn't the boy but this will do. I caught myself a tomboy"

He then Unleashed his Stinger and tries drinking her but she caught his tail and smiled!

Vegitto: "Lookie at what I caught! Tell me where you trying to drink my Boyfriend?"

Cell: "N-No!"

His Stinger wiggles around showing that he is lying!

Cell: "Y-Yes..."

Vegitto then slamed her foot into his chest making him lurch over into pain as she caught his face with her gloved hand!

Vegitto: *Intimidating* "Big Mistake bug boy."

She then kicked him off her as she summoned a Ki blade and charged at him Cell then went SSJ1 And Started effortsly dodging her attacks with ease!

Jackson: "I'm coming sweetie!!! Galick Gun!!!"

Cell: "Fucking Precious!"

He then swatted that beam away and it hit a mountain Blowing it up!

Cell: "You could only blow up a mountain? weak."

Cell then Grabbed Vegitto's blade and threw her to the side as he appeared inf ront of Jackson and Grabbed his First throwing him to the ground with a sickening Crack as he crashed into him with both feet making some even more sickening cracks!

Jackson: *Coughing up blood* "GAH!!!"

Cell: "Now I guess it's to unwrap my present." *Rips his Gi Open revealing his chest* "Oh My! It's just what I wanted! A fresh source Ki energy! Yay! I think I'll drink it now!"

He released his tringer ready to stab into him and suck all of his energy as he grinned evilly! Just then a 4th person came to the battle Field!

???: "Let go of him You overgrown Katydid!!!"

To Be Continued...