Hanging out!!/ Terroroids!!/ 14 & 15!!

Jackson's POV

I was at the Mall with Gogita and Vegitto because they Apparently like Shopping! I find it kind of weird since 1/2 of them was raised in the Mountains and the other 1/2 were a princess from the warrior Race from an Alien world! Heh, I guess I shouldn't stress my brain On it!

I was Carrying all of their bags and Thank Kami I had this super Strength on me or I would drop it all immediately! We walked through the Clothes section and I was confused since they never wear anything different except on rare occasions! They must have noticed my trouble carrying and started talking to me.

Gogita: "Hey Honey it's okay We'll be finished in a few Minutes. No need to be so Pouty."

Jackson: "What I really wish if you two would stop Patronizing me..."

Gogita: "Sorry but we love doing it becuase your so cute~"

Jackson: *Muttering under Breath* "Oh My god..."

Vegitto: "And Besides when we're finished we're gonna get some Lunch!"

Jackson: "Really!? A goodie I've been starving!! Maybe becuase Of my Saiyan appatite but I have no idea!"

They both then started hugging me as they smothered me and My nose bled!

3rd Person POV!

 Meanwhile Outside,,,

People were running on the streets as Two Androids were walking down the street blowing shit up and not paying attention to the law! These two Androids are Androids 14 and 15!!

Top to Bottom: 14 and 15

15: "Excuse me, Excuse me People, Hey watch the suit! Man everyone around her acting like a fool! It's like they never had seen a Purple dwarf before!"

14: *Computer Noises*

15: "Yeah Everyone's a Racist! Hold up a minute! I can sense the Life signs of Son Goki and They're two of 50% Matches! What do you think?"

14: *Computer Noises* 

15: "Yeah We'll kill both of them!"

They both went down to the floor and began charging their attacks as one floor above our Hero's were eating when they sensed the massive Energy from below!

Jackson: "Hey Guys can you feel that massive Ki energy below us?"

Gogita: "No... Wait! Yeah! I can feel it!"

Vegitto: "Me too!"

Jackson/ Gogita/ Vegitto: "Crap Baskets!"

They Floot then blew up and as 14 and 15 were about to celebrate they were Kicked into the wall by Gogtia as Vegitto charged with a Ki blade! That's when Jackson Noticed something!

Jackson: "Guys their Terrosists! No wait I can't feel their Power levels! Their Androids! Androidists... Terroroids!!! Guys we got Terroroids!"

Gogita/Vegitto: "We Know that!"

Vegitto charged at 15 only for 14 to throw her to the side into Building and Gogita went SSJ and grabbed the both of them throwing them out of the city!

Jackson: "Vegitto are you Okay!?"

Vegitto: "Yeah... I've been dealt worse!"

Gogita: "Well Lets get them before they can do anymore damage!"

Jackson: "Got it! I've been itching to use Super Saiyan 2!"

Meanwhile Underground in a Lab...

???: "Hmm... So they have another Saiyn Huh? I guess it's time to release 13!"

A Pod then Opened a Large Figure walked out and then spoke in a country accent!

13: "Hello Doctor!"

???: "Oh My God we just fixed that!!!"

13: "You can't fix what ain't broke Doc! Now where's my Trucker hat?"

He Robotic-arm then pulled down giving him his Trucker hat as he then walked out ready to do some Saiyan Killing."

To Be Continued...