14

Summer's POV:

Emily can't be serious. Michelle is currently living her dreams and we all thought Emily was living hers too, but after we spoke to her, she vanished again. B Troupe have all been trying to scramble around so that Nick might actually pay attention to us, but nothing is really working. We're never going to be as polished as A Troupe. We can try to be, but we haven't gelled completely yet. That's when I get an idea.
"Hey everyone!" I call, gaining everyone's attention.
"I want to do something fun. Let's all have a sleepover in Studio 1 tonight." Everyone's faces drop. No one has slept in these buildings since before Emily's team went to regionals. However, I know a way to get Nick to agree to this.

"Nick!" I say cheerily. He smiles at me and waves me to go into his office. I try not to take notice of the stressed look I've never seen before on his face, but I want to do this and nothing can stop me.
"What's up Summer?" He finally says.
"I was just wondering if B Troupe can hold a sleepover tonight in Studio 1." He looks up from a random piece of paper before replying.
"You're right. That's a good idea for A Troupe." The thing about Nick is I love his approach to life but the way he always favours A Troupe over us is really annoying.
"I said B Troupe, Nick. I don't care if you do it in Studio A with A Troupe, but B Troupe are having that sleepover tonight." I raise my eyebrows waiting for a response, but instead he just dismisses me and heads into A Troupe's rehearsal. As I'm leaving, I hear him cut it short and tell everyone to go and gather snacks, their pyjamas and anything else you need for a sleepover. It's honestly a little disheartening because that was my idea and suddenly, it isn't anymore. And then, I begin to feel angry because I know that if Emily was here, she would have stood up for me. At least, I think she would have.

"It's stupid. They don't even rehearse that much and always get prioritised." Cleo complains as we're all watching some DanceMania performances. I know that it's probably salt in the wound to both of us since that's the whole reason we got kicked off of A Troupe, but we both love the show anyway.
"I think it's just unfair because of how every time one of us has an idea, Nick takes it for A Troupe instead. I think we need to do something away from the studio actually." I say, having a sudden realisation. Jude- who was previously engrossed in whatever performance she was watching- turns to us with the perfect idea.
"Let's freestyle!" Izzy shouts, cutting our little meeting off. We all get up and dance about immediately, reminding me of why I love B Troupe so much. The only person who doesn't look like they're fully into it is Presley so I go over to her and challenge her to a dance battle. I think we're both as good as each other so this should be interesting.

A/N: Sorry for the shorter chapter. I'm back at school, have a part time job and a few other commitments to work around so there is a lot and none of it is prewritten.

Make sure to vote and comment if you enjoyed this chapter.

Thanks for reading!