𝔽𝕚𝕖𝕝𝕕𝕤 𝕆𝕗 𝕄𝕖𝕟𝕒𝕔𝕖

A/N

Hello! Story update! This one is fantasy, magic and slight Romance with action and horror.

(totally not still depressed rn. Still updating for u guys!)

Enjoy this story!

Valentina

She was beautiful. Rainbow coloured orbs and long flowing ankle length blond hair, smooth, glittering and shining. Her lips were full and she always smiled at everyone, and her nose was pointy and prominent on her perfect white skinned face. She was wearing a long blue gown that went down to just above her feet, that had white lace shoulders and hem. Her hair was well groomed always with a side braid that was tied with a graceful lilac ribbon. Her appearance was so beautiful that every man who dared to look became entranced.

She walked with graceful steps to her cottage in the well visited village in the countryside, where she lived alone. There was a castle of black steel in the distance, where the trio of wizards that ruled the countryside lived. They were handsome also, but not very likeable, unlike her in her little cornflower blue cottage with her sociable personality.

The first wizard was tall and brooding, with black pageboy hair and piercing black eyes that never had any sort of twinkle in them. He wore a black robe and had dark skin, and a cape that was blood red under the darkness. He was powerful in the element of air and winds, and could command a legion of wind spirits quite easily. Oldest of the three, it was natural that he provoked the most fear in the normal, non magical visitors that came by the village.

The second wizard had spiky brown hair and emerald eyes that flirted with the girls and then tricked them into trusting him. His white skin contrasted the white robe that he wore, underneath which was leather of a dark purple colour, highly strange. His eyes glowed like a feline creature at night and people often made the assumption that he was a vampire in the darkness. He controlled fire and could create creatures of hardened magma to do his bidding when he wished.

The third, longest wizard had long blond hair that went past his hunched shoulders. His yellow eyes were always blank and he was quiet, but always scheming like his fellow rulers. His pale hay bale coloured robe matched his tanned skin and eyes and he controlled water, that he could manipulate to irrigate fields, summon naiads and fight in a battle effectively. He commanded the least fear, but didn't seem to mind.

The three wizards were very different and had only one thing in common. They all fancied the girl in the long blue gown.

She was always gazed at from their window, collectively by the three wizards altogether, whenever she was in sight. She greeted visitors who would gawk and trigger jealous glances from the wizards, even though none of them had ever talked to the attractive girl. She would dance in the field, and their watchful eyes would watch beautiful flowers bloom around her, which seemed unnatural. They realised that she was a rare wielder of flowers and nature, and could possibly control all the elements.

That only made them more entranced.

The day that she felt hate for the first time was the day that she discovered her powers, and what terrible things she was capable of.

A stranger had waltzed into the village on a hot summer day and he was handsome, with blue eyes and short blonde hair that would make the girls swoon. He looked like the opposite of Hell, she noticed from the field. The stranger ignored the glares of the wizards and walked towards her in the field. The wizards felt that they had enough and began storming down the stairs of the tower to deal with the stranger.

"Well, hello there. You sure look beautiful today." He noticed the flowers blooming around her and smiled at the beautiful lady, who flashed him a beautiful smile in turn.