𝕃𝕖𝕕 𝔸𝕤𝕥𝕣𝕒𝕪

A/N

The long awaited update has finally come! This one may have a bit of horror, lots of action and shippers out there, don't you dare!

Hopefully I will be back to a more stable schedule for updating now! 

Enjoy the story! :))))))

Luv, Val

I rushed away from the scene as soon as the guard turned his back. 

Sweat was dripping from my brows as I clutched the golden rim of the famous painting in my arms. My sapphire eyes glistened with concentration as I silently ran out of the building, feet light as feathers. The gust of wind that flowed smoothly behind me was enough to move a sailboat a kilometre. My black hair was floating, even levitating, behind me as I moved, one step after the other, so fast that my movements were a blur.

As I made it to the door, the alarm began to blare, and it locked immediately. I looked back briefly and surveyed the situation behind me, squinting to see in the lack of light. The guard's amber eyes glared at me as he began to stalk towards me like a predator.

I was not going to be captured by a ruffian now, not after I managed to steal that painting right behind his unaware back! I growled. A silver of power ran through me and could feel its rays reaching their way into my heart, and latching on. I took a breath as my right hand began to glow with ghostly light. The guard stopped and stared like a curious schoolboy, mouth gaping, eyes bulging as huge as watermelons.

I tapped into the power of the painting itself, and a mixture of lilac began to mix into the white strings of magic in my hand. I focused and a small circle began to draw itself around my dormant and unmoving body, except for the up and down movement of my chest as I took in huge intakes of oxygen. The circle closed up and the guard appeared to snap into his unworthy senses back to life as he charged at me full speed, like a bull. A white shield knit itself together around me as I opened my eyes, which were now glowing with radiant light.

The painting transformed slowly. It got smaller, and smaller, until it could be a tiny star in an indifferent universe. The universe was indifferent to me, to everyone that I knew. So I would show them what I thought of them.

The guard crashed with an audible bang into my shield, and fell to the ground heavily, smashing his knees onto the marble. He rolled around, groaning with pain. I conjured up a string and casually hung the painting around my neck as the shield disappeared. I towered over the now whimpering guard. He was shaking as if we were in Antarctica. What a wimp.

Angelic yet devilish light poured from my fingers, and the shape of a dagger began to form. The hilt came first, studded with precious jewels and made of black iron. The blade was sharp and gleaming, shining with the tears of my previous victim, from a former heist. The guard began to crawl away, clutching his knees and hugging his head. I walked towards him.

"Remember that I was led astray." I informed him with resignation and satisfaction as I threw the blade into his heart. He spluttered and coughed before his eyes closed. My dagger disappeared along with his body, which unravelled like a poorly knit scarf. The floor was like it was before, as his blood steamed away into the realms of hell. I turned back around to the door, no tears evident in my cold eyes.

With a mighty kick the door shook severely. My legs began to glow white as more silvers of power ran down my veins, evoking from me no shivers, and no reaction at all. I aimed another kick at the door, and the iron splintered as if it was simply wood. Collectedly and calmly, I strode out of the museum and out onto the street.

I walked away into the night, the painting on my neck, many artefacts glittering around my body.

💙💙💙💙💙