𝕆𝕔𝕖𝕒𝕟'𝕤 𝕎𝕣𝕒𝕥𝕙

A/N

Hey guys it's Val and here is an update. This is fantasy and a little bit of action and horror, and overly very chill.

I have been down this week and there may not be another update in a little. I am feeling sad and alone and it will take a while to bounce back.

Please bear with me. Meanwhile, enjoy this story.

Luv, Val

White hot anger coursed through my veins and I could feel myself nearly exploding with inexplicable frustration. I stared the boy down and he began to shiver with obvious dread at what was going to happen to him. Grumbling and huffing, I backhanded him hard across both cheeks and he stumbled, falling to the hard cement.

"Gerald, how dare you say that to my friend. To hell with your significantly low social intelligence and emotional worth." I kicked him in the shin and he whimpered pathetically. I rolled my eyes at the red blotches that now marked his worthless skin.

Vianna stood behind me. Her makeup was smeared and she had evidently been crying. Gerald had dumped her an hour before prom last week and attempted to tempt me into going with him. Ahem, I wouldn't betray my friend. Therefore he deserves multiple slaps and kicks and punches and will learn to fear the wrath of us girls in due time.

He sprung up and rushed off, never forgetting to look back to make sure I wasn't following. Really? Was I really that intimidating?

I mean, I was tall, at 179 cm, and in year 11. My hair was raven black, like the god Loki that I loved to read about, and my eyes were a piercing ocean blue that somehow didn't come from either of my parents. I didn't really mind though, as I loved blue a lot.

I had a strong build, and excelled at all kinds of sports, especially water sports. It was like the water would support me and pushed me along whenever I wished it, and I had always shrugged it off as a coincidence. I was an average teenager almost adult. I scoffed at people when they said that mythology was real, I didn't believe it for a single minute, I just simply enjoyed indulging myself in reading about it and fantasising about who I would be if I was a god. It wasn't possible, it was only fun.

"Thanks Divinia." Vianna sniffed.

"No problem Vianna, that bastard needed to be put in his place. Shoot we need to get to school, we are going to be late and Principle Kelp is going to kill us."

We both sniggered at the Principle Kelp nickname that we gifted to our headmistress. Her hair was dyed lime green and always shooting straight up. Watching her trying to smooth it down at assembly was so hilarious.

We rushed to school, feet pounding on pavement, greenery a blur around us. We involved ourselves in a running contest, as we were both soccer players and to say that we were overly competitive was definitely not an understatement.

We arrived at the school gates and went down on our right knee at the same time.

"Aw another draw? Divinia when will I ever beat you?" Vianna laughed as we got up.

"Never, Vianna. Same to you." We were chuckling as we waltzed in through the half open gates and crashed straight into someone else.

"Oi, watch where the hell you are walking ladies, or you won't be able to stand." David, the school's baddest and most handsome boy snickered. I stuck out my tongue and he stared for an overly long time. We weren't exactly in the nerdy category anyway. We were in his crowd and he knew it.

Vianna was gawking at David now, and I realised that she was already after a new man. I would leave her to it, I guess. But I would not let this guy crack dirty jokes and get away with it.