Bargaining With the Ferocious Beast

Northern Creek Village, SkyWorld
Night

"C'mon everybody," Ceres said as he was escorting the villagers back to the portal. The portal, which Ceres and Daniel came through earlier in the day, leads back down to the OverWorld.

The villagers were panicking. They were also scared. Among the crowd of villagers evacuating the Village was Amelia. She had all six of her cats on a leash.

"Gotta save all of my kitties," Amelia said as she followed behind her friends Romeo and Julian.

"Your cats will be fine Amelia!" Romeo said.

"Tell them that!" Amelia argued.

As they made their way towards the portal, Elderon stopped flying. He held his legs out as he landed on the ground. He clapped his wings so that he wouldn't land roughly. Strong wind gusts almost blew everything away.

Once he landed, he retracted his wings. He stood tall and mighty. The evacuating villagers froze. Everyone turned around and looked at the ferocious beast.

"Bring forth your leader immediately," Elderon said in a deep, scary to hear voice. "Or I'll burn your village to the ground!"

After he had said that, an extremely bright white light appeared out of nowhere. When the light faded, a woman was seen. She had bright blonde, long hair, wearing a white dress, and a tiara made from iron. She was also holding a golden trident in her right hand.

"Who's that?" Daniel asked.

Ceres and Carlily were standing next to him. They all remained behind until they knew everyone was safely through the portal.

"That's the Goddess of the SkyWorld," Carlily responded.

"Goddess? She's a God?" Daniel asked.

Never before in all of his existence has Daniel seen a god up close.

"Yes," Carlily responded, "her name is Emily, Goddess of the SkyWorld."

"The great and noble Elderon," Emily began to say as she approached Elderon. She was inching her way ever so closer to the ferocious beast Elderon was. "I've come to bargain."

"Bargain?" Elderon said, "what do you have to offer that I so desperately want?"

"Actually, I've come to ask a favor of you," Emily corrected herself.

He lowered his head down closer to the ground and blinked twice before responding.

"A favor?" Elderon said, "you're stalling, aren't you?"

Goddess Emily shrugged her shoulders. "Well....," she sort of answered. "That was my plan after all. Distract you, allowing everyone to escape. But I also came with a proposition."

"And what's that?" Elderon questioned.

"Help save the Overworld," Goddess Emily stated, "return peace to the world."

Elderon laughed hysterically in his demonic, spooky tone. Once he stopped laughing, he calmed down a bit.

As for Daniel, Ceres, and Carlily, they had managed to evacuate the entire village. The last villager to walk through the portal was Romeo the Blacksmith.

"They're all safely on the other side of the portal," Carlily mentioned to Daniel and Ceres.

They were both watching the Goddess Emily trying to bargain with Elderon. Bargaining with a ferocious beast like Elderon was extremely dangerous. If he wanted to, he could burn the Goddess to ashes. That thought was probably on his mind. But no one but Elderon knew that.

"So if I help you all stop HeroBrine and EnderBrine, I'll be free to do as I please?" Elderon questioned.

"You have my word," Goddess Emily mentioned as she turned around to make sure everyone was safe and sound. She then glanced back up at Elderon. "Is that a deal then?" She asked.

"Yes," Elderon responded.

"Wonderful news," Goddess Emily said, "I have a good feeling now about this pending, upcoming battle."

From a short distance away from the Goddess Emily, Daniel and Ceres were shocked. How did she manage to bargain with a beast as evil as Elderon? Is he trying to trick us? Or does he have a plan of his own? Is he stalling for something? Or someone?

"Well that was easier than I'd thought it would be," Ceres mentioned, "but I have an odd feeling about him. Something isn't right. He's never this easy to bargain with."

"Are you saying someone has tried to bargain with him before?" Daniel asked.

"Yes. It didn't end well for that blockhead. Legend has it that a long, long time ago, blockheads named Steve and Alex were kidnapped by Elderon and eaten alive. But that was hundreds of years ago," Ceres lectured Daniel.

"Well that was a long time ago," Daniel mentioned, "I don't think he could do that again."

"He's quite capable though. He set his name Elderon the Ferocious Dragon of Destruction," Ceres mentioned.

"Well I don't think he will do it again. I mean after all, he is helping us with our fight against Herobrine and EnderBrine. He seems like he's changed since then," Daniel responded.

"We'll see once we go into battle. If he somehow tried to betray us, I will slay him non-hesitantly. I won't feel guilty about it either," Ceres said.

"Fine. If worst comes to worst, we will slay him. Okay?" Carlily mentioned.

"Good," Ceres said, "now let's go win us a battle and save the OverWorld."