Introduction!

Name: Y/N L/N

Quirk: Quirkless (Formerly) Spirit Wolf (Currently)

Age: 16

Friends: Class 1-A, Some of the UA High Teachers

Hair Color: H/C

Eye Color: E/C

Backstory: Y/N L/N was a quirkless boy but has died from A Villain Attack. He was great friends with Class 1-A and even some of the teachers. They were devastated by this sudden news. But what if Y/N L/N was able to come back with a quirk that is "Overpowered" A quirk that will be hard to control. Will Y/N be able to overcome this challenge?

Himiko Toga quit the League Of Villains after she found out some old news. Nothing usual, it was just about Muscular and his list of victims. None of them look interesting to her until she cross Y/N's Name. She was so interested in him that she got mad and left the team. But the question is why she was so interested in him. It was like with Izuku, but even better.

What happens when they two meet? What happens when Himiko Toga wants to be a hero despite what she did? What happens when they both were offered to go to UA High? Find Out!

Quirk Abilities!

Bow and Arrow: He Summons a green bow and arrow and shoots an green arrow. Sometimes he can shoot three arrows at a time and even lightning arrows to stun his opponents

Green Reflection: His body will be covered in green, once a projectile hits him it sends it right back. He can even teleport himself behind his opponent.

Spirit of Holly: Holly is an wolf bear hybrid spirit. Summoning her makes him stronger and more durable. But it does have a short time limit, 15 seconds in max. His body will be covered in light blue, showing the buffs of the improvement of his strength and durability. So far he can only use 25 percent.

Spirit of Hana: Hana is a spirit eagle that watches Y/N far above. Hana would help Y/N by glowing a gold energy and hitting her opponent, always. This makes Y/N go faster, 15 percent at max for now.

Green Tackle: Y/N would cover himself in green energy and charge like a rhino. His defense would be stronger a bit and he can go through anything.

God of Light: Y/N can use his axe to summon a bolt of lightning, two bolts of lightning to come crashing down at his opponents.

Spirit Axe: Speaking of axes, Y/N does carry two axes behind his back. He can do all sorts of tricks with it combining with green energy. He can throw the axe and recall it, he can spin like a tornado while using his axes, you name it!

A/N: So I was gonna use this quirk for my book with Ochaco Uraraka but y'all wanted Himiko Toga and I was like "OKAY LETS DO IT!"  Also yes this is like Nightwolf from MK11. He's actually my favorite character and I remember using him all the time in MK9 like ALL THE TIME. Also sorry for the description of Y/N's Abilities, looks kind of messy but I'll edit what looks wrong once I go over it again. But yeah I hope you all enjoy this story! I'll see y'all in the next chapter, take care! Also here's a picture of Holly.

 But yeah I hope you all enjoy this story! I'll see y'all in the next chapter, take care! Also here's a picture of Holly