Beginning

I hope you like it :3

It was a day like any other at U.A, one of, if not, the best heroes school in Japan, which recently transformed into a boarding school, the lazy students were just waking up, the teachers were having breakfast and/or preparing their lessons. Then, a message resounded through all the speakers in the school, it was from Nezu, U.A's principal.

"Dear students, please remain in your dorms and don't get out until further notice." Nezu's voice was calm but it had a sense of hurry and worry. "Teachers, please come into my office in no less than 10 minutes. That's all."

At the Hero Course dorms, specifically, class 1-A, the early birds, AKA, Tenya Iida, the class president, Izuku Midoriya, 1-A's resident cinnamon roll, and Shoto Todoroki, a male ice queen, stopped in their tracks, as they were about to go out.

"What do you think happened, Todoroki?" Asked Izuku, the green haired teen looked confused. He was about to grab the doorknob when the message was heard.

"I'm as surprised as you, Midoriya." Shoto coldly replied while rubbing his chin creating theories about it. "I don't think we should worry too much. Perhaps it's just a secret announcement to the teachers."

"Todoroki is right!" Iida shouted, rigid as a plank and doing robotic karate chops. "As U.A students we should focus in doing what the principal told us," the blue haired boy then stopped talking. "I should tell our classmates about it!" He then quickly went upstairs.

"Should we tell him that most of them are still asleep or dressing?" Shoto turned around to look at Izuku, his red and white hair barely moving.

"I don't think he would hear us anyways," Izuku replied with a nervous smile.

Moments later, they heard screams and explosions coming from above, apparently Bakugo was changing his clothes when Iida intruded in his room.

"I'm sorry for seeing you naked!" They heard Iida loudly apologizing.

Shoto had a small smile and Izuku chuckled quietly.

"SHUT UP FOUR EYES!!!" The blonde explosive teen yelled.

Half an hour later, everyone was dressed in their uniform and were hanging out in the living room. They were anxious and boring.

"Don't you think it has been too much time?" Momo Yaoyorozu asked no one in particular.

"I don't know, ponytail," replied Katsuki Bakugo. "Maybe Nezu is torturing them or something." He smiled widely at the thought.

The raven haired girl was a bit unnerved by this action as he was particulary wild. Then, as if summoned, their homeroom teacher, Shota Aizawa, opened the door. Instead of his usual black suit and white bandages around his neck, he was wearing a full body light blue biohazard suit.

"Ehm... Mr. Aizawa, why are you wearing one of those suits from zombie movies?" Mina Ashido asked, the pink girl was a huge fan of zombie apocalypse movies and instantly recognized the suit.

"Is everyone here?" The teacher and pro hero asked, while mentally counting his children.

"Yes, Mr. Aizawa," Iida replied in a serious manner.

First the announcement, now their teacher looked like a scientist from a zombie movie. What was happening?

"Good, now stay silent and let me explain. Also, please, put on these." Eraserhead took out a lot of masks in their sealed bags from somewhere.

"What's happening Mr. Aizawa?" Minoru Mineta, 1-A' resident midget pervert asked, trembling a bit.

"I said shut up," he replied and waited until everyone had put on their mask. "Excellent," it was a bit hard to understand him due to the suit, "now, there's been an incident and a virus is spreading through the world in this moment."

"But what does hacking have to do with this?" Denki Kaminari asked pointing at his mask, he was not the only one confused.

"Not a computer virus, you idiot." Aizawa said in annoyance. "To put it bluntly, we're in the first pandemic since quirks appeared."

Everyone was shocked, they knew from history mankind had suffered deadly pandemics in the past, but, somehow, diseases became extremely rare when quirks appeared, besides, with their tech a lot of these were easily treated.

"So, what do we do?" Izuku asked in a solemn voice.

"According to the news, this virus spreads only by inhaling small drops of water we let out when we sneeze or cough," started Aizawa, "hence the masks, also, we're in quarantine, no one gets in our out the houses or cities."

"So that means..." Todoroki trailed off.

"Yup, you're doing quarantine at school, we've called your parents and they agreed. Anyways, a robot will bring you food each Monday and you're forbidden of leaving the dorms unless you wanna be totally isolated." The teacher warned.

"What about classes or training?" Eijiro Kirishima asked, specially worried about the latter.

"We're still thinking about it, we teachers are also doing quarantine in our houses. So there won't be classes until further notice, I suggest you use your time rationally."

"Like what?" Kaminari asked while the teacher grabbed the doorknob.

"Start a hobby, do something productive, I don't know." Aizawa raised his shoulders and finally left the building.